Constant Craving

I've been craving things...

Like Fries from McDonalds..

And Spicy Sushi....

And FRIED CHICKEN. Good fried chicken. I don't even usually like anything but the breast and sometimes I think the bone is a hassle, so I eat a lot of chicken breast instead. It doesn't make for a REALLY good piece of fried chicken though. :(

Sushi is at Costco, but I ain't got a card and going way out there on the bus and bringing sushi back home via said bus? Prolly not a good thing. I'd prolly make myself sick.

Fries are ALWAYS too far away. McDonalds is TOO far. I just never get there. I always go past it to Winco, or Walmart. There's not one really close to my work, or else I'd just go for lunch sometimes. I suppose it's not terribly far. By the time I walk there and then walk back, it takes up a good part of my lunch. And if I want to eat close to work, so that I don't have to walk right after I eat, the smell of french fries permeates my backpack, cause I don't want to have to carry anything in my hands.

I really only need the Fries anyhow. I'm not sure that counts as a balanced lunch. *smirk*

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.