I Had a Dream Last Night
For some reason Ben was getting married to Sydney. But we were still together?
And I was supposed to go to the wedding, so I drove Heather's car to Amanda's house.
And Heather was there and she might have been who Ben was getting married to....
And I DON'T know what Amanda had to do with anything.
I started thinking about how there would be a wedding night and how I would think about them sleeping together and I started to PANIC.
Cause I know that my brain will KEEP thinking such things, even though it's detrimental to my mental well-being.
Then I woke up.
I'm still trying to figure out WHAT this all means. But on the way in to work, I suddenly thought...I'll I'd really like for Christmas is to get engaged.
Like that's gonna happen *smirk*.
And I was supposed to go to the wedding, so I drove Heather's car to Amanda's house.
And Heather was there and she might have been who Ben was getting married to....
And I DON'T know what Amanda had to do with anything.
I started thinking about how there would be a wedding night and how I would think about them sleeping together and I started to PANIC.
Cause I know that my brain will KEEP thinking such things, even though it's detrimental to my mental well-being.
Then I woke up.
I'm still trying to figure out WHAT this all means. But on the way in to work, I suddenly thought...I'll I'd really like for Christmas is to get engaged.
Like that's gonna happen *smirk*.
Comments