I'm such a GIRL sometimes.
I'm laying here, BAWLING over Beaches.
It's my own guilty pleasure. I'm just gonna lay here and watch the best (worst?) part now.
The part were Barbara Hershey dies.
I better take some pre-emptive tylenol. I'm gonna have quite a headache.
I LOVE to listen to the Soundtrack and TRY to sing along with it. I'm like a closet Bette Midler fan but only this album.
Also, the "From a Distance" song.
It's my own guilty pleasure. I'm just gonna lay here and watch the best (worst?) part now.
The part were Barbara Hershey dies.
I better take some pre-emptive tylenol. I'm gonna have quite a headache.
I LOVE to listen to the Soundtrack and TRY to sing along with it. I'm like a closet Bette Midler fan but only this album.
Also, the "From a Distance" song.
Comments
SHE DIES?!
NO, NO, NOT AT ALL.
OF COURSE she doesn't die. That would be TOO sad.
:)