I e-mailed myself this while at work earlier on a break

Why is it that I just don't want to work? Last week went SO fast and this week already feels like it's dragging and it's not even halfway through the second day. Am I just excited about the party? (that hopefully will happen *fingers crossed*)
I emailed a few people. I texted Alspaugh last night. I finally managed to get this site that does (supposedly anyhow) free text messaging to phones. I sent her a message along the lines of .....New Years Plans?
Cause I don't know how long the message can be.
I even sent myself a test text to see if it worked. I didn't even get mine, but soon she sent me a text that said.
You got got it!
??????

I'm not sure if she meant "I got it!" as in...Hurray, you have text messaging or Hurray, you got the site to work, or if she means...I got it, as in...yes, she'll come over.

So, I texted her again, so far I got nothing.

I'm hoping she'll come over and hang out, maybe bring Mike with her. He's fun. And for as much as she can't deal with my kid, he CAN. And he's REALLY good at it, so they just hang out and play together and he LOVES Mike.

He's the best boyfriend Heather has ever had. I'm so glad that they are living together and doing so well. I just wish I could see him more, I see her more often than I do him. And I don't see her much.

Also, I told Tara she should come. We'll see if she does. She might have kids with her and she doesn't drink when they are around. Still, it would be fun to have her around.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.