Can't I watch the movie?

My DVD adapter is broken. I'm sad, I can't use the DVD player until it's fixed or I buy a new one. For like 20 bucks. Which is twenty bucks I don't have.

I guess we COULD watch the DVDs without the adapter, but then the movie is funny looking. I can't explain it, but when we first bought it we thought it was broken and someone was like....oh, no, you just need an adapter.

I can't NOT have this working at a party. I NEED music, and the DVD player is how I listen to music.

Plus, now Derek can't play the games, cause we've hooked everything through there and otherwise, we have to hook it through the extremely hard to reach VCR.
And we just haven't yet.

This also means that all the cool movies he got for Christmas, he hasn't been able to watch. Luckily, the one in my room still works fine, so they can watch movies in there if the adults don't want to have all the kids running underfoot on Saturday. Some prolly won't care about a movie, but some (read: Derek) will be entranced enough to not stick his nose in EVERYTHING the adults say.

Boy, I better get my room cleaned up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.