You're my Obsession.
Went home the other night and needed to watch my tape for the day. I tape 2 soap operas everyday. I have five different tapes labeled Monday – Friday. I need to watch them before the same day of the next week rolls around. I wasn’t able to watch them much last weekend due to working and going out. I came home Tuesday and watched what I could while Ben made dinner. I went into the bedroom at one point and put my tape in, and then he came in and I was like. Damn, you’re done. He made fun of me a little for it, and I tried to explain that no, I didn’t mean..Damn, I don’t want to hang out with you, but I need to catch up and you hate the soap operas. He says, well, the logical thing to do would be to stop watching them. I’ve had a weird week and I was like….well, when you don’t get enough sleep cause you stay up too late on the Internet, the logical thing to do would be to stop fucking around on the Internet. He looked at me, and he was like, I’m not tired everyday, and I said, well, I don’t have to catch up and watch them around you everyday, either. I did say something about if CSI were on everyday, I would switch to that. It’s not new everyday, anyways.
While I am on the subject of the Soap Opera, they are pissing me off. I know it is all about angst and working towards the happy second those characters are gonna get before the next fucking crisis, but goddamn, no one is getting the happy moments. I sit and yell at the TV, and wait for the moments where I remember why I love them so much. I just have a few things to say before I annoy the people who don’t understand.
OLTL – Dammit, Todd shave off the fucking beard and tell Blair what happened. Viki, pick up on the Jessica thing, for fuck’s sake.
GH – AJ, you suck Let Micheal go home and quit screwing with him. And get Nikolas back on the fucking screen. Where is my hot prince? I am getting so sick of whiny little Emily and Courtney. Bring back the shirtless guys, for chrissake.
While I am on the subject of the Soap Opera, they are pissing me off. I know it is all about angst and working towards the happy second those characters are gonna get before the next fucking crisis, but goddamn, no one is getting the happy moments. I sit and yell at the TV, and wait for the moments where I remember why I love them so much. I just have a few things to say before I annoy the people who don’t understand.
OLTL – Dammit, Todd shave off the fucking beard and tell Blair what happened. Viki, pick up on the Jessica thing, for fuck’s sake.
GH – AJ, you suck Let Micheal go home and quit screwing with him. And get Nikolas back on the fucking screen. Where is my hot prince? I am getting so sick of whiny little Emily and Courtney. Bring back the shirtless guys, for chrissake.
Comments
please join us on the abc.com message board - it is a hoot