My long weekend.

Hey all.

Nothing terribly important to share here. Went home expecting the heavens to smile on me and somehow I would be able to go to the show. Of course not, and I tried to just pretend that it didn't matter, although it IS my outlet. So, now shaking my ass, and no singing along with the music. I usually feel serene at the end of these things. I sweat and shake, and feel really good, almost glowy. It's the only place, that I can do that, without feeling to self concious. Not sure if it is one of those things, where I am like...I've been going for 9 years, I belong here. It's like concert snobbery.

Went home and moped a little, but I tried not too. I was doing fine too, until Ben asked if I was alright. What is it with those words...Are you alright?, it sets me off. I was like......mmmm. And then I had a fit. I don't know how many more times the boy will be able to deal with my fits. I was upset to no end, that I didn't get to go. I wanted to go and get my energy out. To make matters worse, our CFO was put on a list for the fucking concert and then didn’t even go.

He was nice about it. He sat with me until I got it out, but he was kinda distant for the rest of the night. I fell asleep at like 11:00 pm, because I am lame and even then he was kinda distant. I am not sure if I was just imagining it, or if he was mad at me for getting so easily upset.

Watched "Shaun of the Dead" again. Mostly, anyways. Fell asleep right around when they had to act like Zombies. I CANNOT act like a zombie, people. Not goot at it, I would be eaten right away. Ben asked who I said had seen it, and I was like...That Girl ....

He was excited because now we can taint T and A....as he even said.

So, next time you are all over, then we can watch it. I can't believe that we didn't ever get T & A before now. You gotta love it. You guys might forever be known as T & A. *grin* Hope you don't mind.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.