Sunday Morning.
Went to get coffee, again. I LOVE Coffee. Same surfer guy, he switched places before we pulled up though. So, we got some girl. Then we hit the Dari-Mart drive thru. I had sweats on, so I didn’t want to get out. It’s lovely that we can do that in this day and age. Brought donuts home for adults, almost gave one to the children, until I realized that they had run off with my ID and my bus pass and it was lost in the bedroom somewhere. Boy they had fun finding it. My child was all like…I didn’t do it. He never does it. I believe that, really. /sarcasm. I gave him a ream of shit. I don’t care if you didn’t do it, you watched it happen.
Did most of the mountain of dishes, it was fun. Had a relatively uneventful day after that, besides all the sex. *grin*
Buffy last night was funny and strange. Willow is getting crazier everyday. Making them all forget who they were. It was pretty funny in parts, because of the forgetting. Like Spike thinking his name was Randy, and thinking Giles was his dad. And not remembering that he was a vampire. A noble vampire, indeed, I almost laughed my ass off at that.
But the music (Goodbye to You) at the end was very sad.
“I want you, but I’m not giving in this time.
Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to.”
It was set to Gile’s leaving and Tara’s leaving and Buffy and Spike kissing. Actually a really good match to the mood. I didn’t really need to see or think about Buffy and Spike kissing. EW! I was like, “no, Buffy, what are you doing?”, while I was peeking out through my fingers.
Did most of the mountain of dishes, it was fun. Had a relatively uneventful day after that, besides all the sex. *grin*
Buffy last night was funny and strange. Willow is getting crazier everyday. Making them all forget who they were. It was pretty funny in parts, because of the forgetting. Like Spike thinking his name was Randy, and thinking Giles was his dad. And not remembering that he was a vampire. A noble vampire, indeed, I almost laughed my ass off at that.
But the music (Goodbye to You) at the end was very sad.
“I want you, but I’m not giving in this time.
Goodbye to you
Goodbye to everything I thought I knew
You were the one I loved
The one thing that I tried to hold on to.”
It was set to Gile’s leaving and Tara’s leaving and Buffy and Spike kissing. Actually a really good match to the mood. I didn’t really need to see or think about Buffy and Spike kissing. EW! I was like, “no, Buffy, what are you doing?”, while I was peeking out through my fingers.
Comments