Random Thoughts for 4/19/05

1.) I just got junk mail that says look and feel 25 again…..That’s a little ironic, considering I am only 24. Why would I want to look older? Like I am really gonna look much different in 3 short months.

2.) I was looking for something earlier and this is the help I get.
My helpful boss earlier today.…it’s there, we just looked at it, remember? No I don’t remember, but I can clearly see that it is not there. Thank you for thinking I am just stupid and can’t find it. I really appreciate that. /sarcasm

3.) Talking last night about something or other when I realized that the boy doesn’t feel guilty, hardly ever anyways. I mentioned this to him, and he was like…I don’t see the point in feeling bad over something that is already done. I looked at him and I was like, that must be nice. I feel guilty 90% of the time. I like it….no, I don’t like it, but I do it anyways. He looked at me and was completely shocked. I was like, yeah, that is me. I was a little shocked that he doesn’t really “do” guilt.

4) Got Orgazmo yesterday. Ahh, the tales of a Mormon boy asked to do porn. Can’t wait to watch, that movie was funny as hell. It’s got some good commentary on it as well. Since I got SP:BLU, Cannibal: The Musical, Orgazmo, Baseketball, and Team America on pre-order, I was all sorts of excited that I would have all the Matt and Trey movies….then I looked at the back of Orgazmo and they say something about a lost Trey musical called TimeWarped. How could I not know of this? How have I never seen it, or heard it mentioned?
I am not a “true” fan if I don’t have them all.
AHH! I can’t take this kind of pressure.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.