Feeling outta sorts about nothing

Feeling decidedly martyrish today, people.

Maybe it is not going to the concert tonight, or maybe it is not getting to have my usual Friday lunch with Tara, or maybe it is the way Ben looked like he could not wait to get outta my house last night. I don't know.

Anybody ever feel like this?

Tried to put the strip in, but it makes me page start halfway down and nobody likes that.

For today I am an island onto myself, I don't need friends, or boyfriends, or lunchdates, or concerts. I kinda want to hide in my bedroom and not look at anyone.

I told Tara about the boss talking to me yesterday and she was like...Why didn't you tell me, you dork?

UMMM, maybe because you haven't had more than 5 words to say to me, or maybe because it seems like you are avoiding me. I think she was mad at me for staying home. But I was sick. :(

And the boyfriend had been at my house for awhile, but he just looked like he was bored out of his mind, and couldn't wait to go home. I don't mind, but I don't want to feel like the time he is spending with me is useless to him and he isn't enjoying yourself.

As for the concert date, I don't think she is going to call for some time. She has her job and her life and if I don't bug the hell outta her, she doesn't call me. I am sick of trying.

For some reason, I am thinking about "Reality Bites" and the whole...all we need is us, a pack of cigarettes, a cup of coffee, and some conversation. I just want some conversation. I prolly screwed that quote too. Not good at quotes and I don't own the movie. I should, cause Ethan Hawke is fucking hot and I am all, Lanie, why don't you love him, why can't you see that he is your soul mate?

He was kinda a dick for a little while though. Still love the movie.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.