Music makes the people come together....

New CDs I must have, when I have the money, or if people are cool for my birthday in like 2 1/2 months. Hint, hint, BROAD hint.

Everywhere I read, I am hearing about the Garden State soundtrack. I've not even seen the movie and I already feel like I NEED the soundtrack, plus you can't really go wrong with soundtracks, you get a little bit of everything.

Madonna - Like a Prayer - Stupid BITCH Rose stole this from me and I have yet to replace it. Not my favorite, but I REALLY love the Prince duet on it, that isn't on anything else.

Nine Inch Nails - With Teeth. I know I keep writing about this, but it is kinda astounding that he is even coming out with more stuff at all. It had been QUITE awhile, and I figured it was over.

Avril Lavigne - Newest? Whichever one has "So much for my Happy Ending" and "Home" on it. I have her first and I actually like most of it, so I outta get the new one.

Which bring me to the last, but definitely NOT least one

Black Eyed Peas - Monkey Business - Comes out in June and I am gonna get it ASAP. I still keep turning on the radio to hear that song. I can also get the video to play with the internet and Windows Media Player. I listened to it 4 or 5 times on Friday. About to listen to it again.

Comments

JJJ said…
You like Dr. Tran?
Maybe you've seen this:
http://www.lonesausage.com/drtran/talkingcard01.html
Candy said…
Ive got teh new NIN its pretty decent, a far cry from his BROKEN days though

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.