Make everyday worth all of the things that I've gone through

A couple thoughts on the boyfriend today.

I've been acknowledged for being right an inordinate amount of the time recently. Don't know if he is having an off year, or if I am actually remembering things right. Did notice that he says, "you're right" and not "I'm wrong", if you ask him, he is never wrong. Teased him a little when he said I was right. I was like....what did you say? Can you say that again?
He started too, and then I was like...I am just screwing with you. He thought I didn't really hear him.

The other thought occurred to me the other morning, of course while I was getting in the shower. I don't know, either.

I am finally laying this ghost to rest, I think. The thought that hit me was why do I even think about Paul anymore, when all that I was attracted to in him is present in my own boyfriend? They are both Pisces, both far more relaxed than the person I dated before them (Jake), and they are both rarely in a bad mood.

That might be where the similarities end, though, because Ben is so much more reliable, helpful, better in bed (both technique and size-wise), and doesn't fuck around with my emotions and head like Paul did. So, maybe this was enough to knock out all the wierd dreams I have with him in them. And maybe it is enough to knock out any residual feelings left. Maybe I can just be done with this. I don't feel enough emotion about it anymore to even hate him for it, so that must be something, right?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.