Bloodletting
I burned the roof of my mouth on pizza over the weekend. Apparently, that wasn't good enough for me, because I just cut the same place with a FUCKING cheeto! Yay, I bleed too!
Speaking of blood, Derek FREAKED me out yesterday. He was in the bath and he goes, I think I hurt my mouth, cause when I spit it looks red. I quickly check out his mouth, which appears to be in good condition, and I tell him to stop spitting. This is my solution apparently, I don't see anything, so just stop doing it and somehow it will be all right.
This time it actually worked that way.
I went back into the bedroom and explained to Ben what Derek was saying, and he was like "well, he did just have those nerds"....cherry nerds....DUH! No he didn't say DUH, that was me. I am not exactly rational at this point, and I was like.....Derek, you can not have red candies, if you are gonna make me think you are bleeding.
He was like..."I didn't remember."
How can I blame him when I didn't remember? And thank god once again for Ben, my voice of reason in crisis.
Speaking of blood, Derek FREAKED me out yesterday. He was in the bath and he goes, I think I hurt my mouth, cause when I spit it looks red. I quickly check out his mouth, which appears to be in good condition, and I tell him to stop spitting. This is my solution apparently, I don't see anything, so just stop doing it and somehow it will be all right.
This time it actually worked that way.
I went back into the bedroom and explained to Ben what Derek was saying, and he was like "well, he did just have those nerds"....cherry nerds....DUH! No he didn't say DUH, that was me. I am not exactly rational at this point, and I was like.....Derek, you can not have red candies, if you are gonna make me think you are bleeding.
He was like..."I didn't remember."
How can I blame him when I didn't remember? And thank god once again for Ben, my voice of reason in crisis.
Comments