OMG! A post solely for Blogger
Hard to believe, I know.
So. I've had a few "WTF" moments lately. And I have to share with my girl friends, and all my close ones read this..at least most of the time. LOL.
P asked if he could borrow Lestat, and I said..sure, did he want me to mail it to him, since we don't actively hang out much?
I wasn't quite as wordy as all that, but that was the gist of it.
He responded as such, and I'm gonna quote word for word.
"I could just come and pick it up.. I mean if that's aloud and what not. You never know with you lol.
Plus, I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to make your b-day party, how bout I promise to make it up to you ^^ Oh.. and you are passed your age for trusting people... just thought I'd remind you !!"
Ignoring the misspelling (maybe it's supposed to be ironic?), I was still like...WTF?
But I wrote this back..once upon a time, I would have said something flirty and suggestive like..how are you gonna make it up to me?, but I'm smarter than that now.
"
Is 27 the trust age?
You could come pick it up if you want, that's fine with me. I never know what goes and what doesn't. I just figure people don't like to come out to Springfield, cause I don't get a whole lot of visitors. Work nights? I'm weird and don't have people over, but most of the time, I'm chill.
I like to think anyhow. We became sort of weird huh? I'm sure I didn't help matters, but since we haven't seen each other (up until recently) in ages, I missed you. We've been friends awhile, and we used to hang out quite often before the weirdness happened if I remember correctly.
Anyhow. That's all my rambling. I moved, in case I didn't mention that. I'm sure I have, but you never know.
If you don't have the address, let me know.
As for the b-day party, you suck! lol. No it's quite all right. "
After a few beers on Thursday and going out with Heather who is fabulous, but very much quick to jump up and do something when someone says something to her, I was raring to go. I guess she rubs off on me?
I had not got any sort of response, so I wrote this cause I'd been thinking about it for the whole damn week.
"Ok, so I've had a few beers tonight, and I must confess that I have no idea what you meant by "you never know with you".
I'll admit that I probably had a huge hand in making things weird between us, but I didn't actively disclude you from my friends. It felt more like I got annexed out. Jesse (major drama queen, I know) was all like..well, they lived close to you (when you all lived in Springfield), but I wasn't supposed to tell you..and I was confused.
I'm still confused. I may be stupid and a little bit crazy some times, but it's not like I was stalking you.
Anyhow. Just confused. Thought I would share. Probably Jesse making mountains out of molehills. I'm sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable, I never meant that, I hope that I'm a good friend and helpful in the long run, but maybe I did something I shouldn't have? It would be nice to know so I don't do something stupid in the future.
Um ok. That's it. Probably too much as I've had quite a few beers, but I'm trying to be as honest as possible in my friendships and relationships in general lately."
God I'm stupid. Why do I get drunk and email or message people? Why do I start my drunk emails full of confessions about my drunkeness? Ugh.
Brilliant Desiree, fucking brilliant.
So, I got this response, and he may be a little bit angry at Jesse now, but I'm pretty damn sure Jesse DID tell me that. Not entirely now, and I mentioned that maybe I was just letting my brain be over active, as I don't have it written down, or on a tape recorder, how can I remember exactly what Jesse said? Especially as I was probably drunk then as Jesse and drinking go hand in hand.
"NEVER listen to Jesse, EVER ^^ One rule to follow in life, NEVER ^^ I never said that to Jesse, and never would, I always thought I was the one who fucked up ^^"
Good, I thought, cause you were the one who fucked up. Didn't say that though.
Instead I was magnanimous.
"First of all, I USUALLY know better than to listen to Jesse, and to be completely honest, he may have never SAID that he wasn't supposed to tell me things, I may have only got that impression on my own. I can quite easily jump to conclusions on my own, for the most point. Maybe I'm a drama queen? lol!
That said. At this point, I just figure that it never would have worked in the long run anyhow...we're a little too alike, I think.
And I think Liz is pretty much awesome, so kudos to you for picking an awesome woman. =)"
And no response. I'm used to it from him though. He never did ask for my address, nor has he just shown up to pick up the book. So perhaps I've scared him off? ;>
Meh. I was wondering if he'd ask what the hell I meant by us being a little too alike, but he has not. Once I thought about it, I realized that it's really only in certain ways we are too alike. Like..I think we'd both like to be the one who gets tied down in bed, and that would never work, obviously. But that's just an example. lol!
Don't get all weird on me now, k friends? I know I've probably admitted worse in the past. =)
So. I've had a few "WTF" moments lately. And I have to share with my girl friends, and all my close ones read this..at least most of the time. LOL.
P asked if he could borrow Lestat, and I said..sure, did he want me to mail it to him, since we don't actively hang out much?
I wasn't quite as wordy as all that, but that was the gist of it.
He responded as such, and I'm gonna quote word for word.
"I could just come and pick it up.. I mean if that's aloud and what not. You never know with you lol.
Plus, I'm really sorry that I wasn't able to make your b-day party, how bout I promise to make it up to you ^^ Oh.. and you are passed your age for trusting people... just thought I'd remind you !!"
Ignoring the misspelling (maybe it's supposed to be ironic?), I was still like...WTF?
But I wrote this back..once upon a time, I would have said something flirty and suggestive like..how are you gonna make it up to me?, but I'm smarter than that now.
"
Is 27 the trust age?
You could come pick it up if you want, that's fine with me. I never know what goes and what doesn't. I just figure people don't like to come out to Springfield, cause I don't get a whole lot of visitors. Work nights? I'm weird and don't have people over, but most of the time, I'm chill.
I like to think anyhow. We became sort of weird huh? I'm sure I didn't help matters, but since we haven't seen each other (up until recently) in ages, I missed you. We've been friends awhile, and we used to hang out quite often before the weirdness happened if I remember correctly.
Anyhow. That's all my rambling. I moved, in case I didn't mention that. I'm sure I have, but you never know.
If you don't have the address, let me know.
As for the b-day party, you suck! lol. No it's quite all right. "
After a few beers on Thursday and going out with Heather who is fabulous, but very much quick to jump up and do something when someone says something to her, I was raring to go. I guess she rubs off on me?
I had not got any sort of response, so I wrote this cause I'd been thinking about it for the whole damn week.
"Ok, so I've had a few beers tonight, and I must confess that I have no idea what you meant by "you never know with you".
I'll admit that I probably had a huge hand in making things weird between us, but I didn't actively disclude you from my friends. It felt more like I got annexed out. Jesse (major drama queen, I know) was all like..well, they lived close to you (when you all lived in Springfield), but I wasn't supposed to tell you..and I was confused.
I'm still confused. I may be stupid and a little bit crazy some times, but it's not like I was stalking you.
Anyhow. Just confused. Thought I would share. Probably Jesse making mountains out of molehills. I'm sorry if I made anyone uncomfortable, I never meant that, I hope that I'm a good friend and helpful in the long run, but maybe I did something I shouldn't have? It would be nice to know so I don't do something stupid in the future.
Um ok. That's it. Probably too much as I've had quite a few beers, but I'm trying to be as honest as possible in my friendships and relationships in general lately."
God I'm stupid. Why do I get drunk and email or message people? Why do I start my drunk emails full of confessions about my drunkeness? Ugh.
Brilliant Desiree, fucking brilliant.
So, I got this response, and he may be a little bit angry at Jesse now, but I'm pretty damn sure Jesse DID tell me that. Not entirely now, and I mentioned that maybe I was just letting my brain be over active, as I don't have it written down, or on a tape recorder, how can I remember exactly what Jesse said? Especially as I was probably drunk then as Jesse and drinking go hand in hand.
"NEVER listen to Jesse, EVER ^^ One rule to follow in life, NEVER ^^ I never said that to Jesse, and never would, I always thought I was the one who fucked up ^^"
Good, I thought, cause you were the one who fucked up. Didn't say that though.
Instead I was magnanimous.
"First of all, I USUALLY know better than to listen to Jesse, and to be completely honest, he may have never SAID that he wasn't supposed to tell me things, I may have only got that impression on my own. I can quite easily jump to conclusions on my own, for the most point. Maybe I'm a drama queen? lol!
That said. At this point, I just figure that it never would have worked in the long run anyhow...we're a little too alike, I think.
And I think Liz is pretty much awesome, so kudos to you for picking an awesome woman. =)"
And no response. I'm used to it from him though. He never did ask for my address, nor has he just shown up to pick up the book. So perhaps I've scared him off? ;>
Meh. I was wondering if he'd ask what the hell I meant by us being a little too alike, but he has not. Once I thought about it, I realized that it's really only in certain ways we are too alike. Like..I think we'd both like to be the one who gets tied down in bed, and that would never work, obviously. But that's just an example. lol!
Don't get all weird on me now, k friends? I know I've probably admitted worse in the past. =)
Comments