Ack
Day 3 of back pain.
Sometimes it seems fine and then it will twinge and I'm hurting all over again. It probably doesn't help that I'm overcompensating for the back strain by putting more weight on other places. Now my stomach is cramping and screaming at me.
Could this have happened when I was working for 8 days in a row? Perhaps AFTER my birthday?
I don't know if I'll make it without the damn doctor at this point. Last time it was this bad, I had to take vicodin and muscle relaxers. With a stern warning that the muscle relaxers were addictive. I didn't finish either prescription, I HATE taking pills, especially highly addictive ones. =(
I'm still gonna have my damn party. I may be stoned on muscle relaxers, but there WILL be a party. =(
Sometimes it seems fine and then it will twinge and I'm hurting all over again. It probably doesn't help that I'm overcompensating for the back strain by putting more weight on other places. Now my stomach is cramping and screaming at me.
Could this have happened when I was working for 8 days in a row? Perhaps AFTER my birthday?
I don't know if I'll make it without the damn doctor at this point. Last time it was this bad, I had to take vicodin and muscle relaxers. With a stern warning that the muscle relaxers were addictive. I didn't finish either prescription, I HATE taking pills, especially highly addictive ones. =(
I'm still gonna have my damn party. I may be stoned on muscle relaxers, but there WILL be a party. =(
Comments