I have random (completely wrong) quotes from Monty Python running through my head.

Like "You don't get to be king cause some tart threw a sword at you!"

Which is completely wrong, it's really much longer and more complicated than that.
Ben is gone. I've hit MySpace about 3 times now, I've looked at things I shouldn't on the internet, taken pictures of my cleavage, am in the process of making dinner, singing country music at the top of my lungs, writing a blog post, and I'm STILL bored. I'm trying to figure out if I want to watch TV when dinner is done. Probably. Maybe there will be something awesome and free on OnDemand.

The whole two showers in one day thing? My skin is itchy, but everything else is good. My hair is back to soft, sweet smelling, and falling all over the place cause I can't be bothered to put it up. And the whole forgetting deodorant thing this morning wasn't as much of a catastrophe since I had to shower again. I may have smelled a bit like a man before I showered just from the minimal amount of outside time I spent, but nobody turned their nose up on the bus. I'm more sensitive to smells than most people, so I guess maybe only I notice when I smell like a man. lol!

Anyhow. I'm still bored. But now I'm gonna get the hell off MySpace and rescue my dinner from the oven.

Question if anyone knows..I may have gotten in over my head, and now this random guy on the internet wants my phone number and even gave me his. I don't even know. I just hope I haven't done something stupid, and NO, I didn't give him my phone number, I just told him I hate the phone and he should message me.
I'm not looking for a boyfriend, I just wanted to be able to put some stuff on the internets and get positive feedback. Meh.

Perhaps I should just say I have a boyfriend. Which means no more nice compliments from the guy, but he's a bit extreme. People scare me, I guess. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.