Catch up, catch up!
Ok, so I admit I have a problem. I'm a MySpace whore and a blogger traitor. It's just that I know more people are reading my MySpace blog and commenting, and it's hard to keep up two blogs. I am teh suck.
___________________________________________________
Tuesday, July 29th (also known as Jenn's birthday!)
Title: I had a crazy moment today..
Or at least a moment where I realized how crazy I can be if not held in check.
There is this girl at work who I hate. I think everyone knows this. I can't seem to stomach her at all.
I gave her lots of chances in the beginning, but she never seemed to get better.
I've taken to not looking her directly in the face at all when I can avoid it, I dislike her so much.
But today while trying to work together on the phones, I realized how much I really dislike her.
I had to sneeze, but I didn't. Instead I held it in, and the reason why I did was because otherwise she would say "bless you" and I would have to be POLITE BACK TO HER.
That right there struck me as ridiculous, however, I never did let myself sneeze.
Sometimes I wonder if people tell me things about her to make me hate her more. More likely they are merely confiding in me because they already know I dislike her and I will not tell her. Or maybe it's just a bonding thing between co-workers. Maybe we have to bond against someone else?
I'll admit that sometimes I ask, but since I've realized how much I dislike her, I think I've been avoiding asking people about her. I hope anyhow. It's probably not healthy to harbor this much hate for someone.
Every little tidbit, every morsel is only fuel to my fire. I don't know that I've EVER disliked someone so much for as little as she's really done TO me. It's more her attitude that's off-putting.
Maybe I just need to hate someone?
Meh. I must dinner now. Dinner is good, expecially when I don't have to cook it!
__________________________________________________
Monday, July 28th
Title: Waiting on the phone makes me crazy...
But the not knowing makes me crazier.
So, I'm on hold with the IRS right now. It's been 12 weeks since I filed my amended return, that is THE longest they suggest it may take, so I'm hoping at the end of this interminable wait, they will tell me they mailed a check out on Friday.
Do I truly believe it? Not really. But at least I should know something once I get a real person.
Dammit though, I need to actually eat on my lunch, not just wait for the IRS, and BOY, I am SO looking forward to the cup-o-noodles, cause I can't wake up early enough to make something better when I have to be here at open time.
Heather stopped in so I could tell her Happy Birthday, and I'm not even kidding, I have just mentioned to Eileen how I had no idea how to tell her Happy Birthday since she now works in BFE. Heather has awesome timing. That's the lesson there. And today we are the same age again. =)
We may hang out after work, not real sure yet. She wasn't sure, and I'm not about to "make" her come and get me after work.
YAY for Heather's birthday!
Jenn's is tomorrow. How are there this many birthdays in a row? Cruz's is soon too, we are attending a barbecue on Saturday for that. Hurray.
Well, I'm BACK on hold, but at least there is some progress. Hopefully. I'm gonna die if they tell me they didn't receive it this time.
Do my tax records magically end up in some landfill? It's a good thing I file electronically then. Too bad you can't send in an amended return via the internets.
Enough, I must try and eat and be on hold.
YAY, totally worth the hold, a check will be mailed on Friday. Yay IRS!
___________________________________________________________
Sunday, July 27th
Title: Who isn’t a little bit twisted?

NameThatSerialKiller.com - The Serial Killer Test
I like random internet tests.
I would give you more but all the rest want information that I don't want to give out. Like my phone number. Oh yes, please let me give you my personal information just for a quiz result. lol!
____________________________________________________________
Friday, July 25th
TItle: "I’ll bite your legs off"
I want to gnaw my arm off. Every time I look at it, I have to itch it.
It's so nice while I'm itching it, but then it's just itchier when I'm done.
I think I'm going to try and stop itching the two bad bites now. I'm hoping typing will prevent me from doing that.
So far so good. But I can only ramble for so long.
I went and modeled for the piercing portfolio last night. I liked the chick, she had tattoos and laughed at me when I couldn't stop my tongue from wiggling and shaking. It's hard to get a picture of a tongue piercing, at least on my tongue.
She ended up taking pictures of all my piercings, not just the three she'd mentioned. Which is cool, I like the way my ears look, that's why I did them that way. =)
I stayed up until midnight last night, which is kind of amazing for me. When did I get this old? lol!
We tried to watch "Idle Hands", but we had to finish it today cause I kept falling asleep.
__________________________________________________________
Thursday, July 24th
Title: Now my other arm is maimed
The arm that didn't have blood drawn has two HUGE mosquito bites. I think I rubbed them while sleeping, so they have taken over a section of my arm.
I prefer to think it was a mosquito and not a spider. Eek.
Overall, I have 5 bites at once. One is right in the middle of my forehead. I've never had my forehead be this itchy. It's a weird feeling indeed.
I want to claw my arm off. And then itch my forehead manically.
I don't know why I'm the one being eaten alive, Ben doesn't have any bites.
My forehead is itchy!
Ack.
That is all for now. We are going to watch a movie now and I do not have to work tomorrow or the next 2 days after that, which is pretty awesome.
________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, July 22nd
Title: My arm is MAIMED!
I don't like that person who drew my blood this morning.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna bruise this time, and the tape she put on my arm was super sticky. I appreciate the thought, but it's irritated my skin and I only could manage to keep it on for an hour anyhow.
I got the blood drawn from one spot, but the tape like ripped skin or something from a different space, so now it looks like I had blood drawn exactly in the middle of my arm. Not so with me. My body is weird.
Anyhow. How adult of me to get my first physical and all these tests done.
Now I just have to hope that doctor doesn't call me. That can only mean good things.
Anyhow. Did anyone else love the weather today? I quite enjoyed the misting this morning while walking around between my doctor's office and getting breakfast.
I stopped and got a sausage McMuffin, and a potato thingie. Just like the old days when I was pregnant and fed myself breakfast there every Saturday that I had to work. Heaven forbid I get out of bed early enough to eat breakfast at home AND get to work on time. lol!
I used to get that breakfast and then grab a coffee on the way to my long day of work.
Today, I had to eat in between waiting for the bus, and then get coffee after getting downtown. But that means I got the Dutch, and I love the Dutch. A free one even, as I'd filled up a whole punch card.
My work week is more than half over, I'm excited. I was full of hate for one certain person like most days, but I was still kind of nice and I even managed to look at her today. I avoid looking her in the face, probably for fear of her realizing how much I am full of hate for her. But I looked up something for her, and I was friendly later, and it was an all right day between the two of us.
Tomorrow I get to model! Eep. Yay. It sounds like fun, but also a little scary.
Maybe I'll walk out of there with a piercing? That would be awesome, like a late birthday present to myself.
I'm so done now. I'm rambling, I'm hungry and should eat dinner, and maybe then I'll just go to bed early. Cause I can.
___________________________________________________________
Sunday, July 20th
Title: Well, now my Monday is already over...
I like working on Sundays. Not initially, not when I have to wake up, but I like already having my Monday be over.
By the time everyone else comes in with their Monday attitude, I'm breezing on to Tuesday.
This week is shaping up to be busy. Tomorrow, I have to come in and open customer service, so at least I'll get out of here kind of early. Then it's time to go home and go grocery shopping. Since we didn't do it yesterday.
Then I have to fast from 9:15 until the next morning. I hope I don't eat the person who takes my blood in the morning. Or spit on her. I'm an angry, bitchy, horrible person while hungry. Often I'll be wondering why I'm so damn bitchy and then I think about it and realize that perhaps it's time for lunch, or dinner. I usually get breakfast, so not a problem with that one.
But damn. Now I'm gonna have to find breakfast somewhere around my doctor's office after not eating for 12 hours, and get to work at a decent time.
Meh. Oh well. Then Wednesday, I get to be a super model. (Now I have Jill Sobule running through my head!)
And after that, it should all be cake. I get off at 5 on Thursday and that kicks off my 3 day weekend. At the end of which, I shall have my child back under my roof. So happy about that one. I've missed him so much, I tend to just stare at him after he gets back from being gone so long.
Then in about a week, we'll be pushing each others buttons all over again. lol!
Is it just me, or is this summer flying by? Pretty soon he'll be going back to school for 5th grade. If next year goes as quickly as they all seem to, he'll be in middle school before I even realize it. Ack. What a thought.
________________________________________________________________________
Title: I get to be a model!
High Priestess needs some piercing pictures, and I happily volunteered. They mentioned something about making it worth my while or whatever, so I'm hoping that means a super cheap piercing!
In any case, I'm happy to be doing it. I can be more involved in piercing in general this way.
The ones they need pictures of are my tongue, nose, and another place.
A less visible place. That I am going to leave to the imagination. Some of you readers will be like..oh, and some of you probably have no idea what I am talking about. lol!
Heh.
I have no qualms, it's not like my face is going to be involved with that certain picture. And I lost most of my modesty a long time ago in a hospital room when I had pretty much all my friends visit me while in labor.
Who knows who has seen what?
I don't. I was zonked on pain medication.
I mentioned to Ben how I was going to get this less visible area photographed for their piercing portfolio, and then I realized that maybe I should ask him if he cares.
He doesn't care, and I said..well, that's good, cause it is MY area. =)
I just like to flick him crap. I'm such a good girlfriend.
So Wednesday at noon, I get to flash some random girl I don't know a part of my body that I don't normally flash at people.
Well, at least not anymore. I MAY have used to flash it a little more often.
See, I'm kind of grown up now! lol!
______________________________________________________________
Saturday, July 19th
Title: We decided against shopping
Cause I'm a lazy bastard. But yay! Cause now I don't have to put pants on!
That makes me happy.
Anyhow. I'm going to watch Muppets Wizard of Oz, cause I like the prawn.
"More importantly, I'm naked okay!".
Yay for no shopping. Yay for being lazy. Today has been awesome.
___________________________________________________
Tuesday, July 29th (also known as Jenn's birthday!)
Title: I had a crazy moment today..
Or at least a moment where I realized how crazy I can be if not held in check.
There is this girl at work who I hate. I think everyone knows this. I can't seem to stomach her at all.
I gave her lots of chances in the beginning, but she never seemed to get better.
I've taken to not looking her directly in the face at all when I can avoid it, I dislike her so much.
But today while trying to work together on the phones, I realized how much I really dislike her.
I had to sneeze, but I didn't. Instead I held it in, and the reason why I did was because otherwise she would say "bless you" and I would have to be POLITE BACK TO HER.
That right there struck me as ridiculous, however, I never did let myself sneeze.
Sometimes I wonder if people tell me things about her to make me hate her more. More likely they are merely confiding in me because they already know I dislike her and I will not tell her. Or maybe it's just a bonding thing between co-workers. Maybe we have to bond against someone else?
I'll admit that sometimes I ask, but since I've realized how much I dislike her, I think I've been avoiding asking people about her. I hope anyhow. It's probably not healthy to harbor this much hate for someone.
Every little tidbit, every morsel is only fuel to my fire. I don't know that I've EVER disliked someone so much for as little as she's really done TO me. It's more her attitude that's off-putting.
Maybe I just need to hate someone?
Meh. I must dinner now. Dinner is good, expecially when I don't have to cook it!
__________________________________________________
Monday, July 28th
Title: Waiting on the phone makes me crazy...
But the not knowing makes me crazier.
So, I'm on hold with the IRS right now. It's been 12 weeks since I filed my amended return, that is THE longest they suggest it may take, so I'm hoping at the end of this interminable wait, they will tell me they mailed a check out on Friday.
Do I truly believe it? Not really. But at least I should know something once I get a real person.
Dammit though, I need to actually eat on my lunch, not just wait for the IRS, and BOY, I am SO looking forward to the cup-o-noodles, cause I can't wake up early enough to make something better when I have to be here at open time.
Heather stopped in so I could tell her Happy Birthday, and I'm not even kidding, I have just mentioned to Eileen how I had no idea how to tell her Happy Birthday since she now works in BFE. Heather has awesome timing. That's the lesson there. And today we are the same age again. =)
We may hang out after work, not real sure yet. She wasn't sure, and I'm not about to "make" her come and get me after work.
YAY for Heather's birthday!
Jenn's is tomorrow. How are there this many birthdays in a row? Cruz's is soon too, we are attending a barbecue on Saturday for that. Hurray.
Well, I'm BACK on hold, but at least there is some progress. Hopefully. I'm gonna die if they tell me they didn't receive it this time.
Do my tax records magically end up in some landfill? It's a good thing I file electronically then. Too bad you can't send in an amended return via the internets.
Enough, I must try and eat and be on hold.
YAY, totally worth the hold, a check will be mailed on Friday. Yay IRS!
___________________________________________________________
Sunday, July 27th
Title: Who isn’t a little bit twisted?
NameThatSerialKiller.com - The Serial Killer Test
I like random internet tests.
I would give you more but all the rest want information that I don't want to give out. Like my phone number. Oh yes, please let me give you my personal information just for a quiz result. lol!
____________________________________________________________
Friday, July 25th
TItle: "I’ll bite your legs off"
I want to gnaw my arm off. Every time I look at it, I have to itch it.
It's so nice while I'm itching it, but then it's just itchier when I'm done.
I think I'm going to try and stop itching the two bad bites now. I'm hoping typing will prevent me from doing that.
So far so good. But I can only ramble for so long.
I went and modeled for the piercing portfolio last night. I liked the chick, she had tattoos and laughed at me when I couldn't stop my tongue from wiggling and shaking. It's hard to get a picture of a tongue piercing, at least on my tongue.
She ended up taking pictures of all my piercings, not just the three she'd mentioned. Which is cool, I like the way my ears look, that's why I did them that way. =)
I stayed up until midnight last night, which is kind of amazing for me. When did I get this old? lol!
We tried to watch "Idle Hands", but we had to finish it today cause I kept falling asleep.
__________________________________________________________
Thursday, July 24th
Title: Now my other arm is maimed
The arm that didn't have blood drawn has two HUGE mosquito bites. I think I rubbed them while sleeping, so they have taken over a section of my arm.
I prefer to think it was a mosquito and not a spider. Eek.
Overall, I have 5 bites at once. One is right in the middle of my forehead. I've never had my forehead be this itchy. It's a weird feeling indeed.
I want to claw my arm off. And then itch my forehead manically.
I don't know why I'm the one being eaten alive, Ben doesn't have any bites.
My forehead is itchy!
Ack.
That is all for now. We are going to watch a movie now and I do not have to work tomorrow or the next 2 days after that, which is pretty awesome.
________________________________________________________________
Tuesday, July 22nd
Title: My arm is MAIMED!
I don't like that person who drew my blood this morning.
I'm pretty sure it's gonna bruise this time, and the tape she put on my arm was super sticky. I appreciate the thought, but it's irritated my skin and I only could manage to keep it on for an hour anyhow.
I got the blood drawn from one spot, but the tape like ripped skin or something from a different space, so now it looks like I had blood drawn exactly in the middle of my arm. Not so with me. My body is weird.
Anyhow. How adult of me to get my first physical and all these tests done.
Now I just have to hope that doctor doesn't call me. That can only mean good things.
Anyhow. Did anyone else love the weather today? I quite enjoyed the misting this morning while walking around between my doctor's office and getting breakfast.
I stopped and got a sausage McMuffin, and a potato thingie. Just like the old days when I was pregnant and fed myself breakfast there every Saturday that I had to work. Heaven forbid I get out of bed early enough to eat breakfast at home AND get to work on time. lol!
I used to get that breakfast and then grab a coffee on the way to my long day of work.
Today, I had to eat in between waiting for the bus, and then get coffee after getting downtown. But that means I got the Dutch, and I love the Dutch. A free one even, as I'd filled up a whole punch card.
My work week is more than half over, I'm excited. I was full of hate for one certain person like most days, but I was still kind of nice and I even managed to look at her today. I avoid looking her in the face, probably for fear of her realizing how much I am full of hate for her. But I looked up something for her, and I was friendly later, and it was an all right day between the two of us.
Tomorrow I get to model! Eep. Yay. It sounds like fun, but also a little scary.
Maybe I'll walk out of there with a piercing? That would be awesome, like a late birthday present to myself.
I'm so done now. I'm rambling, I'm hungry and should eat dinner, and maybe then I'll just go to bed early. Cause I can.
___________________________________________________________
Sunday, July 20th
Title: Well, now my Monday is already over...
I like working on Sundays. Not initially, not when I have to wake up, but I like already having my Monday be over.
By the time everyone else comes in with their Monday attitude, I'm breezing on to Tuesday.
This week is shaping up to be busy. Tomorrow, I have to come in and open customer service, so at least I'll get out of here kind of early. Then it's time to go home and go grocery shopping. Since we didn't do it yesterday.
Then I have to fast from 9:15 until the next morning. I hope I don't eat the person who takes my blood in the morning. Or spit on her. I'm an angry, bitchy, horrible person while hungry. Often I'll be wondering why I'm so damn bitchy and then I think about it and realize that perhaps it's time for lunch, or dinner. I usually get breakfast, so not a problem with that one.
But damn. Now I'm gonna have to find breakfast somewhere around my doctor's office after not eating for 12 hours, and get to work at a decent time.
Meh. Oh well. Then Wednesday, I get to be a super model. (Now I have Jill Sobule running through my head!)
And after that, it should all be cake. I get off at 5 on Thursday and that kicks off my 3 day weekend. At the end of which, I shall have my child back under my roof. So happy about that one. I've missed him so much, I tend to just stare at him after he gets back from being gone so long.
Then in about a week, we'll be pushing each others buttons all over again. lol!
Is it just me, or is this summer flying by? Pretty soon he'll be going back to school for 5th grade. If next year goes as quickly as they all seem to, he'll be in middle school before I even realize it. Ack. What a thought.
________________________________________________________________________
Title: I get to be a model!
High Priestess needs some piercing pictures, and I happily volunteered. They mentioned something about making it worth my while or whatever, so I'm hoping that means a super cheap piercing!
In any case, I'm happy to be doing it. I can be more involved in piercing in general this way.
The ones they need pictures of are my tongue, nose, and another place.
A less visible place. That I am going to leave to the imagination. Some of you readers will be like..oh, and some of you probably have no idea what I am talking about. lol!
Heh.
I have no qualms, it's not like my face is going to be involved with that certain picture. And I lost most of my modesty a long time ago in a hospital room when I had pretty much all my friends visit me while in labor.
Who knows who has seen what?
I don't. I was zonked on pain medication.
I mentioned to Ben how I was going to get this less visible area photographed for their piercing portfolio, and then I realized that maybe I should ask him if he cares.
He doesn't care, and I said..well, that's good, cause it is MY area. =)
I just like to flick him crap. I'm such a good girlfriend.
So Wednesday at noon, I get to flash some random girl I don't know a part of my body that I don't normally flash at people.
Well, at least not anymore. I MAY have used to flash it a little more often.
See, I'm kind of grown up now! lol!
______________________________________________________________
Saturday, July 19th
Title: We decided against shopping
Cause I'm a lazy bastard. But yay! Cause now I don't have to put pants on!
That makes me happy.
Anyhow. I'm going to watch Muppets Wizard of Oz, cause I like the prawn.
"More importantly, I'm naked okay!".
Yay for no shopping. Yay for being lazy. Today has been awesome.
Comments