I’m all sorts of squicked out...
I may have made that word up. I may have stole it. I don't even know anymore.
I was mentioning to Ben how this guy online wanted my phone number, and even gave me his, and how you have to be goddamn careful on the internets with people you don't know.
Ben suggested we give him the phone number of the girl who kept texting us like she knew us. Ha ha! Hilarious!
I don't want to make him dislike me, I merely want him to back the fuck off.
Meh. I'll just not log into that area for awhile, we'll see what happens. Maybe he'll be pushier, maybe he'll get the hint.
That wasn't what squicked me out though. I picked a horror movie to watch last night..I went through the free stuff and found "Taboo" and I guess I thought..well, that should be interesting, it's called Taboo even.
When they got into the incest part, I just kind of hoped everyone would die in the end. There was NO good guy. Just a bunch of weirdos and brother/sister sex.
I don't know why it bothered me that much. Maybe because I totally wasn't expecting it. In that reserve the movie was good, cause I had no idea what was going to happen and no inkling that THAT would happen. Ick. I'm still grossed out. Me, who watches Rocky Horror (I'm pretty sure Magenta and Riff Raff are brother/sister, but did they actually do things like that?) and reads "Flowers in the Attic" for fun.
I guess I got what I signed on for really. It SAID Taboo.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to get hooked up with HP to get some pictures taken of my piercings and perhaps get some awesome discount. Sadly, it may only be available tomorrow and I have to work for the hours they are open usually. It was interesting to lay out my piercings to come person I don't know. I had a hard time explaining some of them, and how I have HP jewelry in all but the bottom holes of my ears, however, only the 4th set of holes were HP. The rest were done at a mall, and one summer in the back yard of my aunt's house when I was 11. I almost broke my cousins nose. For some reason he thought I should hold onto his nose and squeeze if it hurt? Seems like a dumb idea now, but I was thankful for the help then. Getting pierced with a sewing needle is a dumb, and hurtful thing. But I SO wanted my ears pierced then, and my mom didn't want to take me to a place at the mall. I had them done when I was 6 at the mall, and the got infected cause I was not good at cleaning them, and I had to take them out, so perhaps she just thought that would happen again. I sure as hell kept them clean after having to sit through piercings like that. lol!
Ben and I had a pretty much awesome morning..perhaps afternoon is the real answer as I slept in. We were so freaking fantastic that we even went out and got breakfast. We deserved it after all that work we put in. =)
We have to go grocery shopping later, and then I have to work again tomorrow, but that's fine. I hope grocery shopping doesn't totally suck.
Also, my kid gets back next Sunday! I'm racking my brain for things people might be doing, to get out of the house while I can. =)
Especially Friday night, so that while Ben is gone I can prevent myself from watching awful horror movies like Taboo.
I was mentioning to Ben how this guy online wanted my phone number, and even gave me his, and how you have to be goddamn careful on the internets with people you don't know.
Ben suggested we give him the phone number of the girl who kept texting us like she knew us. Ha ha! Hilarious!
I don't want to make him dislike me, I merely want him to back the fuck off.
Meh. I'll just not log into that area for awhile, we'll see what happens. Maybe he'll be pushier, maybe he'll get the hint.
That wasn't what squicked me out though. I picked a horror movie to watch last night..I went through the free stuff and found "Taboo" and I guess I thought..well, that should be interesting, it's called Taboo even.
When they got into the incest part, I just kind of hoped everyone would die in the end. There was NO good guy. Just a bunch of weirdos and brother/sister sex.
I don't know why it bothered me that much. Maybe because I totally wasn't expecting it. In that reserve the movie was good, cause I had no idea what was going to happen and no inkling that THAT would happen. Ick. I'm still grossed out. Me, who watches Rocky Horror (I'm pretty sure Magenta and Riff Raff are brother/sister, but did they actually do things like that?) and reads "Flowers in the Attic" for fun.
I guess I got what I signed on for really. It SAID Taboo.
Meanwhile, I'm trying to get hooked up with HP to get some pictures taken of my piercings and perhaps get some awesome discount. Sadly, it may only be available tomorrow and I have to work for the hours they are open usually. It was interesting to lay out my piercings to come person I don't know. I had a hard time explaining some of them, and how I have HP jewelry in all but the bottom holes of my ears, however, only the 4th set of holes were HP. The rest were done at a mall, and one summer in the back yard of my aunt's house when I was 11. I almost broke my cousins nose. For some reason he thought I should hold onto his nose and squeeze if it hurt? Seems like a dumb idea now, but I was thankful for the help then. Getting pierced with a sewing needle is a dumb, and hurtful thing. But I SO wanted my ears pierced then, and my mom didn't want to take me to a place at the mall. I had them done when I was 6 at the mall, and the got infected cause I was not good at cleaning them, and I had to take them out, so perhaps she just thought that would happen again. I sure as hell kept them clean after having to sit through piercings like that. lol!
Ben and I had a pretty much awesome morning..perhaps afternoon is the real answer as I slept in. We were so freaking fantastic that we even went out and got breakfast. We deserved it after all that work we put in. =)
We have to go grocery shopping later, and then I have to work again tomorrow, but that's fine. I hope grocery shopping doesn't totally suck.
Also, my kid gets back next Sunday! I'm racking my brain for things people might be doing, to get out of the house while I can. =)
Especially Friday night, so that while Ben is gone I can prevent myself from watching awful horror movies like Taboo.
Comments