Driving slow on Sunday Morning (I started this yesterday)
I've had a weird day. Not necessarily a bad day, though it DID have
all the makings of one.
(Did you know that we sell DRUGS at the bookstore? Me neither.)
We opened early for a Sunday, which means I needed to be here at 9:30.
Usually it's 11:30. Which is awesome. I don't feel like a zombie when
I stay up too late on Saturday, as I am wont to do.
Last night I tried to get to bed at a reasonable time. But it was not
to be. I'd stayed up REALLY late Friday, cause I could, and then I
slept REALLY late Saturday, cause I could. (Don't GLARE AT ME LIKE
THAT, I'm sorry)
Really late = 2 or so. Granted I DID wake up before that, but I
managed to get back to sleep. I can't actually sleep through until 2.
I got woken up properly. Which usually happens when I am still in bed
when he wakes up.
Which is AWESOME.
I spent much of the day laying in bed. Not putting pants on. It's this
new thing I am trying. I don't wear pants. It's awesome. Later, I
decided to have a bath, again cause I can. After going through the WHOLE LAST DISC of my Nightmare on Elm Street box set. I watched at least 45 minutes of background on the movie, with WES CRAVEN!!!, and then there was the Labyrinth part. Where you go through and answer questions and watch videos. Including an extra ending! It was gory and awesome.
Those movies don't scare me anymore. I've been watching them too long. They aren't scary. A little bloody, but not scary.
Why did I go to bed so late on Friday night? That is the best part of my weekend. It deserves it's own post.
It will get one.
After dinner.
To appease everyone, I have the pictures I promised.

YAY! Family shot.

And SMILY!
all the makings of one.
(Did you know that we sell DRUGS at the bookstore? Me neither.)
We opened early for a Sunday, which means I needed to be here at 9:30.
Usually it's 11:30. Which is awesome. I don't feel like a zombie when
I stay up too late on Saturday, as I am wont to do.
Last night I tried to get to bed at a reasonable time. But it was not
to be. I'd stayed up REALLY late Friday, cause I could, and then I
slept REALLY late Saturday, cause I could. (Don't GLARE AT ME LIKE
THAT, I'm sorry)
Really late = 2 or so. Granted I DID wake up before that, but I
managed to get back to sleep. I can't actually sleep through until 2.
I got woken up properly. Which usually happens when I am still in bed
when he wakes up.
Which is AWESOME.
I spent much of the day laying in bed. Not putting pants on. It's this
new thing I am trying. I don't wear pants. It's awesome. Later, I
decided to have a bath, again cause I can. After going through the WHOLE LAST DISC of my Nightmare on Elm Street box set. I watched at least 45 minutes of background on the movie, with WES CRAVEN!!!, and then there was the Labyrinth part. Where you go through and answer questions and watch videos. Including an extra ending! It was gory and awesome.
Those movies don't scare me anymore. I've been watching them too long. They aren't scary. A little bloody, but not scary.
Why did I go to bed so late on Friday night? That is the best part of my weekend. It deserves it's own post.
It will get one.
After dinner.
To appease everyone, I have the pictures I promised.

YAY! Family shot.

And SMILY!
Comments