Fake it 'til you make it.
That's my advice today.
Like any of you asked for advice today...oh well.
How about this?

(MY HAIR! I know! Apparently, I did not realize how ORANGE it was? That Burgundy color was GORGEOUS, the first day. Not so pretty when it faded. Orange hair. Good job Desiree.)
This is a picture from my kinda prom.
Heather was my date. It was for New Roads and we did it at the Hult Center.
There was drama. Of course, get a bunch of mall rats together and THERE will be drama.
It was still fun. I danced with James, and I was SO excited.
That was all so long ago. Had to be at least '95.

YAY! Tammy in the bodice. Everyone got in that bodice. That was a good party. Crazy, crazy times. I love my picture book.

Course, it WAS Ariel's bodice, so here are her boobs too. I like to take pictures of boobs. There's a surprise.

And Jesse, coming in half way through the party. Doesn't that sound like Jesse?
I think that Jesse is the constant in my life. Jesse and Ben. The two people I've hung out with FOREVER.
Jess, you rock.
Also
"Life's short and hard, like a bodybuilding elf"
Just something on my IPOD.
Along with
"That's it, that's my rhyme, take it to the streets, beeotch."
Like any of you asked for advice today...oh well.
How about this?

(MY HAIR! I know! Apparently, I did not realize how ORANGE it was? That Burgundy color was GORGEOUS, the first day. Not so pretty when it faded. Orange hair. Good job Desiree.)
This is a picture from my kinda prom.
Heather was my date. It was for New Roads and we did it at the Hult Center.
There was drama. Of course, get a bunch of mall rats together and THERE will be drama.
It was still fun. I danced with James, and I was SO excited.
That was all so long ago. Had to be at least '95.

YAY! Tammy in the bodice. Everyone got in that bodice. That was a good party. Crazy, crazy times. I love my picture book.

Course, it WAS Ariel's bodice, so here are her boobs too. I like to take pictures of boobs. There's a surprise.

And Jesse, coming in half way through the party. Doesn't that sound like Jesse?
I think that Jesse is the constant in my life. Jesse and Ben. The two people I've hung out with FOREVER.
Jess, you rock.
Also
"Life's short and hard, like a bodybuilding elf"
Just something on my IPOD.
Along with
"That's it, that's my rhyme, take it to the streets, beeotch."
Comments
JESSE IN THE BODICE!
lol