Ill
My tummy is hurting a bunch today. Too much.
It's icky. I am DAMN determined to get as much extra time as I can. Since I HAVE to use vacation days as an eight hour block, I can work up to 4 hours and still get paid for the vacation day Friday.
If I actually got up to 4 hours, I'd have a hundred hour paycheck.
Which would rock.
Course, it's much smaller by the time I get it. Stupid taxes.
But my tummy is rebelling. I'm not sure why. I was fairly good today. I had a donut for a snack. That might have been the culprit.
I DID NOT embark on this healthier eating kick so that my body will not allow me to eat any junk food.
That's crap.
Yesterday I ate Bugles. They were so good, but were so bad.
And I'm starting to get a headache. My ear was glued to the phone most of the morning and now I have a headache.
Got quite a bit done though.
I love some companies. Others are retarded. One asked if I could hold and I said sure. What she must have meant when she asked me that, is if I wouldn't mind being hung up on.
I shoulda said yes, but I didn't know what she was asking.
Another company bounced me back and forth 3 times, each one saying..ok, and then transferring me. When the last one picked up and asked if she could help, I said. I hope so, I've been bounced around already, so I don't know.
She had to talk to a supervisor and then get back to me.
It's been a productive day. Now I'm just waiting for the end of lunch.
It's icky. I am DAMN determined to get as much extra time as I can. Since I HAVE to use vacation days as an eight hour block, I can work up to 4 hours and still get paid for the vacation day Friday.
If I actually got up to 4 hours, I'd have a hundred hour paycheck.
Which would rock.
Course, it's much smaller by the time I get it. Stupid taxes.
But my tummy is rebelling. I'm not sure why. I was fairly good today. I had a donut for a snack. That might have been the culprit.
I DID NOT embark on this healthier eating kick so that my body will not allow me to eat any junk food.
That's crap.
Yesterday I ate Bugles. They were so good, but were so bad.
And I'm starting to get a headache. My ear was glued to the phone most of the morning and now I have a headache.
Got quite a bit done though.
I love some companies. Others are retarded. One asked if I could hold and I said sure. What she must have meant when she asked me that, is if I wouldn't mind being hung up on.
I shoulda said yes, but I didn't know what she was asking.
Another company bounced me back and forth 3 times, each one saying..ok, and then transferring me. When the last one picked up and asked if she could help, I said. I hope so, I've been bounced around already, so I don't know.
She had to talk to a supervisor and then get back to me.
It's been a productive day. Now I'm just waiting for the end of lunch.
Comments