It was so HOT outside, you could fry an egg.
We were talking and I watched as sweat ran down your face. Then I caught it at your chin, licked my fingertips.
(sorry, I had to finish the lyric. Not that sweat tastes good, but god, I like that lyric.)
I did little to nothing yesterday or Sunday. I mean, I did some yard work and some dishes. But not much. It's TOO freaking hot.
Whoever it was that I heard last week saying something about how "now it's Summer, where is the summer weather?", can go fuck themselves.
Cause it's TOO hot.
I can't sleep right. My dreams are weird, I wake up a bunch. As does Ben and I swear we just wake each other up each time.
So far neither one of us has smacked the other one. We are not even snippy at each other.
We rock.
He's really jumped in with the yard work. He was out there Thursday, taking down the backyard crap. Then he helped me when I came home and was determined. Even though he'd been out there since 3. He's really awesome, in case you didn't know.
Apparently, we were SO into the yard work that we ignored Tammy and the Cruz-man when they went by my house. I think y'all shoulda jumped out and yelled at us. I must have been excited, playing with the shovel and hacking at the roots and just ignoring everything around me.
Actually, it was kind of annoying. The way that people kept staring at us as they drove by. It's like...you're driving, look at the road.
Not you, Tammy or Cruz, just the people I don't know. I don't mind if people I do know stare at me. That's fine.
At one point, a guy went by on his bicycle and he stared at me (Ben had went to get alcohol, cause by damn if I was gonna do yardwork, I was GONNA drink afterwards.) while he rode by.
Which was not the weirdest thing. The weird thing was that he had a trailer attached to his bike and sitting in it was a little pomeranian. And the fucking pomeranian stared at me too.
(Which was when I started thinking...how am I the weirdest thing on this street, that guy wins hands down.)
Anyways. I am too tired and I keep yawning since I can't sleep. I hear today should be cooler. It better be.
Yesterday Tammy came to see me and tell me about how they tried to get our attention on Thursday, but to no avail.
I'm glad she had a good birthday. This is my belated (again) happy birthday!
Yesterday, I also got to pick the cake for July birthdays. Apparently, there are not many July birthdays, so I got that going for me.
This is the second time I got to pick in the three July's I've been here.
But we won't tell anyone else that. They would be butt hurt.
ANYHOW! I had FUN at Sidney's party. While I did little else, I did manage to get some pictures uploaded. Now I just need to put them here.
(sorry, I had to finish the lyric. Not that sweat tastes good, but god, I like that lyric.)
I did little to nothing yesterday or Sunday. I mean, I did some yard work and some dishes. But not much. It's TOO freaking hot.
Whoever it was that I heard last week saying something about how "now it's Summer, where is the summer weather?", can go fuck themselves.
Cause it's TOO hot.
I can't sleep right. My dreams are weird, I wake up a bunch. As does Ben and I swear we just wake each other up each time.
So far neither one of us has smacked the other one. We are not even snippy at each other.
We rock.
He's really jumped in with the yard work. He was out there Thursday, taking down the backyard crap. Then he helped me when I came home and was determined. Even though he'd been out there since 3. He's really awesome, in case you didn't know.
Apparently, we were SO into the yard work that we ignored Tammy and the Cruz-man when they went by my house. I think y'all shoulda jumped out and yelled at us. I must have been excited, playing with the shovel and hacking at the roots and just ignoring everything around me.
Actually, it was kind of annoying. The way that people kept staring at us as they drove by. It's like...you're driving, look at the road.
Not you, Tammy or Cruz, just the people I don't know. I don't mind if people I do know stare at me. That's fine.
At one point, a guy went by on his bicycle and he stared at me (Ben had went to get alcohol, cause by damn if I was gonna do yardwork, I was GONNA drink afterwards.) while he rode by.
Which was not the weirdest thing. The weird thing was that he had a trailer attached to his bike and sitting in it was a little pomeranian. And the fucking pomeranian stared at me too.
(Which was when I started thinking...how am I the weirdest thing on this street, that guy wins hands down.)
Anyways. I am too tired and I keep yawning since I can't sleep. I hear today should be cooler. It better be.
Yesterday Tammy came to see me and tell me about how they tried to get our attention on Thursday, but to no avail.
I'm glad she had a good birthday. This is my belated (again) happy birthday!
Yesterday, I also got to pick the cake for July birthdays. Apparently, there are not many July birthdays, so I got that going for me.
This is the second time I got to pick in the three July's I've been here.
But we won't tell anyone else that. They would be butt hurt.
ANYHOW! I had FUN at Sidney's party. While I did little else, I did manage to get some pictures uploaded. Now I just need to put them here.
Comments
OOH!
Kids are so smart sometimes.
(I might still get butthurt and jealous...a little, but I WILL also realize that I had a choice and I stayed home.)