Pissed off and disgusted.
EWWWWW! I just had a bug on me. I don't like it when things are crawling on me. It was a pincher bug and it was going for my THROAT! Seriously.
Then I found a piece of popcorn in my bra, from the movie AT 5 TODAY.
Damn shirt, for letting it fall down there. Damn boobs for sticking out.
(Wow, that's outta control...I didn't mean it...no damning the boobs. But there is really no reason to steal food, k guys?)
Anyhow.
I'm still a little steamed after that last post.
Friends should not let friends be orange.
FRIENDS should say, hey, your hair is way too FUCKING orange, k?
Fake red never works well on me. I'm not a red head. Oh well.
Picked up an extra kid so that Derek is amused. I really like Josh. He's always quiet and rarely any trouble.
I think it's because he's scared of me. Which is weird, my own kid is not afraid of me at all.
I guess I'm scary. I didn't know.
I'm sorry if I've scared anyone.
Then I found a piece of popcorn in my bra, from the movie AT 5 TODAY.
Damn shirt, for letting it fall down there. Damn boobs for sticking out.
(Wow, that's outta control...I didn't mean it...no damning the boobs. But there is really no reason to steal food, k guys?)
Anyhow.
I'm still a little steamed after that last post.
Friends should not let friends be orange.
FRIENDS should say, hey, your hair is way too FUCKING orange, k?
Fake red never works well on me. I'm not a red head. Oh well.
Picked up an extra kid so that Derek is amused. I really like Josh. He's always quiet and rarely any trouble.
I think it's because he's scared of me. Which is weird, my own kid is not afraid of me at all.
I guess I'm scary. I didn't know.
I'm sorry if I've scared anyone.
Comments
Damn boobs. I'm hungry too, but I don't STEAL food.