Do You Know? (stolen from Airie's LJ)
add music to playlist
randomize
post lines from first 25
let people guess songs and artists
maybe they get a prize. (you wish, suckers! Just kidding, you can have my adoration that you know the music.)
1. I been searching for someone to satisfy my every need.
2. It helps to think we might be sleeping underneath the same big sky.
(Somewhere out There - Ariel)
3. Get closer, get closer now. Just love me, til you don't know how.
4. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life.
(Dancing Queen by ABBA - Ariel)
5. There's something in your voice, makes my heart beat fast.
6. We were strangers, starting out on a journey.
7. When you looked at me, I should've run
8. If you be a nympho, I'll be a nympho
9. Dancing bears, painted rooms, things I almost remember. (Anastasia - Once Upon A December - Ariel)
10. Dance your cares away, worries for another day.
11. All my instincts, they return, And the grand facade, so soon will burn (In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel - Ariel)
12. Trapped in between heaven and hell.
13. And so the conversation turned
14. I'm taking a little trip of my own.
15. I was dreaming while I drove
16. I'd rather stay shy and get high on what could be.
17. We'll keep on fighting til the end.
18. Turn and face the stranger
19. Keep your eyes on me.
20. You came into my heart, so tenderly, with a burning love, that stings like a bee.
21. I can feel an angel sliding up to me
22. Make it last all night.
23. What's good enough for you, is good enough for me.
24. Birds flying high, you know how I feel.
(Micheal Buble, Feelin Good - Ariel)
25. Did I see you winking, or is that me thinking?
Some of them are pretty easy. Let's see how many anyone can get.
randomize
post lines from first 25
let people guess songs and artists
maybe they get a prize. (you wish, suckers! Just kidding, you can have my adoration that you know the music.)
1. I been searching for someone to satisfy my every need.
2. It helps to think we might be sleeping underneath the same big sky.
(Somewhere out There - Ariel)
3. Get closer, get closer now. Just love me, til you don't know how.
4. You can dance, you can jive, having the time of your life.
(Dancing Queen by ABBA - Ariel)
5. There's something in your voice, makes my heart beat fast.
6. We were strangers, starting out on a journey.
7. When you looked at me, I should've run
8. If you be a nympho, I'll be a nympho
9. Dancing bears, painted rooms, things I almost remember. (Anastasia - Once Upon A December - Ariel)
10. Dance your cares away, worries for another day.
11. All my instincts, they return, And the grand facade, so soon will burn (In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel - Ariel)
12. Trapped in between heaven and hell.
13. And so the conversation turned
14. I'm taking a little trip of my own.
15. I was dreaming while I drove
16. I'd rather stay shy and get high on what could be.
17. We'll keep on fighting til the end.
18. Turn and face the stranger
19. Keep your eyes on me.
20. You came into my heart, so tenderly, with a burning love, that stings like a bee.
21. I can feel an angel sliding up to me
22. Make it last all night.
23. What's good enough for you, is good enough for me.
24. Birds flying high, you know how I feel.
(Micheal Buble, Feelin Good - Ariel)
25. Did I see you winking, or is that me thinking?
Some of them are pretty easy. Let's see how many anyone can get.
Comments
#4 Dancing Queen by ABBA
#24 Micheal Buble, Feelin Good
Those are the only ones I recognize.
Damn, I thought you would get it.
It's so obvious to me. Especially the kid's songs. They are kinda embarassing, but I do love the kid's songs. =)
The other's you got. I'm gonna go and edit and put them in with credit to you.
and 11 is In Your Eyes by Peter Gabriel
Still nothing for 18?