My Tummy Is Rumbly

Very much so. It's still recuperating from Christmas. I ate too much. It made my tummy hurt. And then yesterday, my tummy still hurt. It's like...after all the eating, I should not eat for a couple of days?
I dunno. I think I'm building up too much gas again. I know I forgot to buy more yogurt, which makes me sad. Cause yogurt makes me burp. Which is a very good thing.
It feels like Tuesday, what with Monday being a holiday, but I can't help but wish that we could go back in time to a week ago, when I was almost done with my week, and ready for my 4 day weekend. It always goes so fast.
I had a GREAT time though. Friday night, I went shopping with Karina, speed shopping! And I only spent 76 dollars or so, so that was pretty freaking awesome.
Then Heather took me out for beers. How many? Don't entirely remember.
We ran into Jennie and her friends, and just sat and drank beer, until I started yawning. Then Heather took me home.
When I got home @ 12:30, I decided that we needed to eat dinner. At Shari's. Cause we can. We can just leave the house after midnight and NO ONE HAS TO STAY HOME. It's really a novelty when Derek is gone. Their menu only served to confuse my drunk ass, so I bought the appetizer plate, only to realize that I didn't really want that damn plate. Who needs that many appetizers? They didn't even have all the yummy ones. All I really wanted was biscuits and gravy, hash browns, and bacon. But it was too complicated for me to try and order. Ben, stifling a laugh, offered to order for me. Which just annoyed me, so then I was like NO! I can DO IT! Let me do it!
And I got crap. After eating all the mozzarella sticks and deciding that chicken strips suck ass, I just asked for hash browns.
We made it to Shari's by one, I have no idea when we left. All I know was that I had to do more speed shopping at Safeway before I ate. It made me miss Ariel. But at least I got parchment paper and the right kind of light bulbs. I hate light bulbs, can I just say that? I always buy the wrong damn kind. I did it AGAIN at Winco while shopping that night, so we had to get more at Safeway. Plus tape. Tape is important for wrapping presents.
Can I tell you that buying Men's pants is STUPID? First I forgot to check what size. Then I forgot to check what length. WTH? Women don't get lengths! At least not down to an exact inch. Christ. I bought them too long so now we have to go do MORE shopping. I hate shopping.

It was fun to be able to just go out as I liked. Saturday, I went out with Jenn and Karina. We went for SUSHIS! And they were YUMMY. I bought a cooked one, cause I is scared of raw meat. Not only was the fish cooked, but the whole thing was fried! Fake crab, Salmon, Cream Cheese, and Avocado! SO YUMMY. The seaweed was almost crunchy from the frying. Then I had pork gyoza too. They have to be at least as good as pot stickers.
And coldstone ice cream, which I'd never had before. White Chocolate ice cream=yummy.
Then we drove around. Like crazy. Saw Pre's rock. I'm really sad that I didn't have my camera. I could've sent my dad a picture of it! We saw pretty lights too.
All in all, a very good night. No hot tubbing, which was strange, but at least I didn't have to try and balance on one foot, try to pull up my pants, and try not to get the pants wet all at the same time. It's kind of hard.

This morning, I wished I'd had my camera as well. I was getting my coffee when I heard a LOUD thump from the backyard, and I was like...wth? When I looked out the window, I saw a cat that had jumped onto the fence. When it noticed me, we started a "staring war". When I moved my head, it would move it's head to make sure it could still see me well. I stared at it until I ran out of time and then I moved closer, wondering if it would move. It sure did. Silly cat. I tapped on the glass to let it know that I couldn't reach it if I wanted to. But it ran away. Or at least backed away, until I gave up and realized that I couldn't stare out the window anymore. Cute cat though. Wish I could've taken a picture and made a bad cat macro out of it.

I was thinking on the bus today about how when Jesse came over for that Saturday, I was like...this weather is nasty. I DID NOT sign up for this. Where can I move that is not California? And Jesse was like...you guys can't move. You just can't. And I'm thinking...why the hell not? Everyone else does. And then I thought about it even more, and I was like...why does he assume that Ben would move with me? Yes, we are like an old married couple, but we aren't actually married. Who's to say I'd have to take him with? I could move on my own dammit! ><
It's kind of annoying me. It's like...everyone just assumes that we will always be together. And while I don't foresee us getting sick of each other, I could see our problems getting the better of us. Most noticeably, our different stance on marriage. Jesse just thinks that someday Ben will want to. I know Ben more intimately, if not better and I'm pretty sure he doesn't want to. At least not to me. (yes, that sounds mean to me, it's just that my last two boyfriends married their next serious girlfriends. Tends to give a girl a complex.)
But Jesse just thinks that's the normal course of things, and OF COURSE Ben and I will get married. I think he's wrong, but arguing with him is pointless.
Do I think it will get to the point where I give up? I dunno. And the question is more what will happen when I give up? Will I give up on the relationship? Or the idea of marriage. I don't really know, and probably won't know until it comes down to it. Makes me sad though. Seems like a waste, all over not being able to compromise.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.