OMG! The most fantastic thing happened to me today.
The Daddies are going to be at the WOW hall in April.
THE WOW HALL. A venue where I saw many, many shows, but was ALWAYS too young to visit "downstairs" when my friends went.
They haven't played there in years, probably since before I was old enough.
And I'm 27, so it's been a DAMN long time.
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I fell out of the show habit after Derek was born, but this feels right.
I'm buying 2 presale tickets tomorrow, one for myself, one for my Heather. Of course. I can't go without my Heather.
Well, I would have, but it would have been SAD.
It's hard to believe, but it's true. I'm so damn excited.
Did I say that already? LOL.
THE WOW HALL. A venue where I saw many, many shows, but was ALWAYS too young to visit "downstairs" when my friends went.
They haven't played there in years, probably since before I was old enough.
And I'm 27, so it's been a DAMN long time.
Maybe I'm wrong. Maybe I fell out of the show habit after Derek was born, but this feels right.
I'm buying 2 presale tickets tomorrow, one for myself, one for my Heather. Of course. I can't go without my Heather.
Well, I would have, but it would have been SAD.
It's hard to believe, but it's true. I'm so damn excited.
Did I say that already? LOL.
Comments