"My tea’s gone cold, I’m wondering why I, got out of bed at all"
That’s how I feel all of the sudden. I’m tired and just walking up the stairs made my legs shaky. I think this officially counts as being sick.
I’m going to take pills and pretend I’m not. I have plans and I WILL be going to play pool at Good Times on Saturday. Sick or not. I don’t even care. =)
I’m kind of hungry, but I don’t even want to make the effort to walk the floor to get food. I called Ben and asked what we should have for dinner and he said porridge. Neither of us is hungry, doesn’t bode well for Derek. lol.
Not really of course, we will feed him. We just may not feed ourselves.
Maybe my weigh in on Friday will be fantastic, what with my sudden loss of appetite.
When I’m not hungry? Sure sign that I’m officially sick. I ALWAYS have an appetite.
I’m listening to "L.A. Song" and I’ll tell you that I really like it. I never cared for it much on the compilation but it just randomly popped up on my iPod and I was like...OH! I like this song, what is it? Why am I comparing it to Anna Nalick’s "Breathe"?
"It’s all she loves, it’s all she hates, it’s all too much for her to take.
She can’t be sure just where it ends, or where the good life begins"
I think I just heard that part like 3 times, cause I love that part.
God, my taste in music is weird. Last night I was absolutely digging Eminem and just thinking about playing all my like...5 CDs of his back to back. And here I am going on about this song on my "Women and Music" compilation. I can’t wait to have a party and just throw a bunch of completely random stuff on the iPod. I know when I can, it will be my birthday. Less than 4 months to go now.
Also! NEW SOUTH PARK TONIGHT.
Last week’s was pretty fantastic.
SPOILER:
Plenty of room in case you can see it on the screen in it’s entirety...go on if you want my opinion..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Cartman deserves AIDS, but I KNEW he was gonna give them to Kyle when Kyle laughed about it.
I’m going to take pills and pretend I’m not. I have plans and I WILL be going to play pool at Good Times on Saturday. Sick or not. I don’t even care. =)
I’m kind of hungry, but I don’t even want to make the effort to walk the floor to get food. I called Ben and asked what we should have for dinner and he said porridge. Neither of us is hungry, doesn’t bode well for Derek. lol.
Not really of course, we will feed him. We just may not feed ourselves.
Maybe my weigh in on Friday will be fantastic, what with my sudden loss of appetite.
When I’m not hungry? Sure sign that I’m officially sick. I ALWAYS have an appetite.
I’m listening to "L.A. Song" and I’ll tell you that I really like it. I never cared for it much on the compilation but it just randomly popped up on my iPod and I was like...OH! I like this song, what is it? Why am I comparing it to Anna Nalick’s "Breathe"?
"It’s all she loves, it’s all she hates, it’s all too much for her to take.
She can’t be sure just where it ends, or where the good life begins"
I think I just heard that part like 3 times, cause I love that part.
God, my taste in music is weird. Last night I was absolutely digging Eminem and just thinking about playing all my like...5 CDs of his back to back. And here I am going on about this song on my "Women and Music" compilation. I can’t wait to have a party and just throw a bunch of completely random stuff on the iPod. I know when I can, it will be my birthday. Less than 4 months to go now.
Also! NEW SOUTH PARK TONIGHT.
Last week’s was pretty fantastic.
SPOILER:
Plenty of room in case you can see it on the screen in it’s entirety...go on if you want my opinion..
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
Cartman deserves AIDS, but I KNEW he was gonna give them to Kyle when Kyle laughed about it.
Comments