Saturday
Went out for sushi Saturday with Jenn. And coffee! Cause I love coffee.
I had my favorite roll and it was either better this time or my throat is honestly better. =)
I didn't get Gyoza, cause I thought I would pick up something off the bar that was small and relatively cheap. Save money and stomach space for coffee. =)
Well, what I picked wasn't any cheaper, but it was yummy. All cooked, something orange and SPICY in the middle. With cooked eel on top. The eel was YUMMY. Like fish. It was so spicy that it definitely made a impression on my taste buds.
All in all a very good date. We talked about this and that and the other things. Shopping, and McDonalds and kids and so on. You all know.
Then we hit up the Dutch on 7th street. We also hoped like hell that Mouse wouldn't show up. And it worked! It was strange to sit on 7th and have so many cars go by us. The weather is definitely turning towards fall, cause I started to get chilled. We walked back to her car, she gave me a ride downtown and I was home by 9.
Two Saturdays in a row, I got sushi! I feel so special. Maybe I'll pop in there after work Saturday and just pick something up to take home with me. If they do that. I still have no idea. But it would be something to do until the boys get home.
Ben left this morning about an hour ago, so I'm sitting and writing and it's kind of nice. I love the computer in the morning.
Yesterday at work went fine. Besides the one person who has decided that she can't accomplish anything. I guess we're going to make it so that she can't fuck anything up and just not have her do much of anything regarding coverage. It's so hard, cause she's nice enough, but she's just lost her fucking mind.
All right. That's all I got. I had to vent about work for a minute. I know I shouldn't. In any case, I'm not naming any names. I'll just have to deal with it at work and while doing the schedule.
The steroids? I don't feel any "roid rage" or anything. LOL. I guess it's more likely to happen if you take them for a longer period of time. Tara said she used to have to and she would get mean while taking them.
I'm a little anxious for my appointment, I'd like to just have it over and done with. I'd like to know what I need to do to keep the constant headaches away.
I think they are getting better as well. I think I still have a headache a day, but it's not all day long and I don't always have to take medicine to make it go away. I call that progress. Now just hope that I don't catch something from someone else. I was supposed to not be around people who are contagious, but then I had to count a bunch of money last night. How many people are sick who've touched that money? I sanitized and washed up, so I really hope I didn't pick anything up.
I had my favorite roll and it was either better this time or my throat is honestly better. =)
I didn't get Gyoza, cause I thought I would pick up something off the bar that was small and relatively cheap. Save money and stomach space for coffee. =)
Well, what I picked wasn't any cheaper, but it was yummy. All cooked, something orange and SPICY in the middle. With cooked eel on top. The eel was YUMMY. Like fish. It was so spicy that it definitely made a impression on my taste buds.
All in all a very good date. We talked about this and that and the other things. Shopping, and McDonalds and kids and so on. You all know.
Then we hit up the Dutch on 7th street. We also hoped like hell that Mouse wouldn't show up. And it worked! It was strange to sit on 7th and have so many cars go by us. The weather is definitely turning towards fall, cause I started to get chilled. We walked back to her car, she gave me a ride downtown and I was home by 9.
Two Saturdays in a row, I got sushi! I feel so special. Maybe I'll pop in there after work Saturday and just pick something up to take home with me. If they do that. I still have no idea. But it would be something to do until the boys get home.
Ben left this morning about an hour ago, so I'm sitting and writing and it's kind of nice. I love the computer in the morning.
Yesterday at work went fine. Besides the one person who has decided that she can't accomplish anything. I guess we're going to make it so that she can't fuck anything up and just not have her do much of anything regarding coverage. It's so hard, cause she's nice enough, but she's just lost her fucking mind.
All right. That's all I got. I had to vent about work for a minute. I know I shouldn't. In any case, I'm not naming any names. I'll just have to deal with it at work and while doing the schedule.
The steroids? I don't feel any "roid rage" or anything. LOL. I guess it's more likely to happen if you take them for a longer period of time. Tara said she used to have to and she would get mean while taking them.
I'm a little anxious for my appointment, I'd like to just have it over and done with. I'd like to know what I need to do to keep the constant headaches away.
I think they are getting better as well. I think I still have a headache a day, but it's not all day long and I don't always have to take medicine to make it go away. I call that progress. Now just hope that I don't catch something from someone else. I was supposed to not be around people who are contagious, but then I had to count a bunch of money last night. How many people are sick who've touched that money? I sanitized and washed up, so I really hope I didn't pick anything up.
Comments