I'm a child, I'm a mother
My toe is better today.
It's moving a lot easier. It's also a lighter purple. Hurray for that.
Ben went out last night to run an errand for us. He left at 7, with the plan that we would eat when he got back.
He didn't get home until 11, and I know it was an errand for the both of us, but I'm still a little peeved. Even though it's not his fault. I think I should be allowed to be peeved in general that I had an English muffin for dinner at ten. If I just knew when he would be home, I would plan to make my own dinner. Sadly, he had to take the phone with him and so could not call me.
I'm not sure what I was more upset about, the avocado potentially going bad (those bastards are EXPENSIVE), or not getting nachos for dinner.
He came in and knew I was peeved, and immediately said something about it not being his fault. Which might have made me more upset. I'm not sure now, but I realize it's not his fault, I can still be allowed to be angry, right?
If he hadn't immediately tried to make sure I wasn't mad at him, or tell me that I shouldn't be mad at him, I probably would have been fine.
But I had just taken my temperature (which was over 99, and I usually run around 97 or so) and I'm so damn sick of feeling tired and sick and just...well, just kind of feeling puny.
So I cried a lot last night. I tried to do it in the bathroom and get it over with, because none of it is his fault, and I'm not trying to make him feel bad, I just needed to cry.
I just don't understand how someone can be sick for like a month, and since I try not to dwell, I don't tell everyone every damn day when I don't feel good. So people tend to forget and they don't understand why I'm being such a bitch.
I'm sorry, but this is maybe my third week of headaches every day. It's run together so much now that I don't even remember. It makes me wonder how I ever managed when I was a teenager and got stress headaches every day.
I don't feel sick enough to warrant staying home, so I get my ass out of bed every morning, and I'm tired the instant I just stand up, but I get up and go to work and feel even worse by the end of the day.
And then people wonder why I'm on the verge of tears every damn second.
Since I don't want to be a whiny bitch for this whole blog, let's talk about Derek. The boy is so worried about when his late starts are that I made sure to tell him I got a school calendar and that I know it's not this Wednesday, but next. He was all suspicious too, like I was lying. He said..but what year is it? And I said this year, and so then he asks me WHERE I got it from, and I said I downloaded it from on-line.
Then he believes me, or at least saying on-line made him think of something else and so he starts talking about how his reading teacher is doing something different this year and how he'll have to do book reports on-line on a BLOG! A BLOG! My kid knows what a blog is!
It's blows my mind people. Years ago when I started this blog, I never knew people would actually talk about blogs like they are an every day thing.
I guess they are at this point. I'm used to hearing about them on TV, but it was strange coming out of my 9 year old's mouth.
I'm gonna have to find this book report blog. =)
Off to take more ibuprofen, maybe I should just buy stock in the company at this point? I hate taking OTC pain killers every day, but I hate the headaches more.
It's moving a lot easier. It's also a lighter purple. Hurray for that.
Ben went out last night to run an errand for us. He left at 7, with the plan that we would eat when he got back.
He didn't get home until 11, and I know it was an errand for the both of us, but I'm still a little peeved. Even though it's not his fault. I think I should be allowed to be peeved in general that I had an English muffin for dinner at ten. If I just knew when he would be home, I would plan to make my own dinner. Sadly, he had to take the phone with him and so could not call me.
I'm not sure what I was more upset about, the avocado potentially going bad (those bastards are EXPENSIVE), or not getting nachos for dinner.
He came in and knew I was peeved, and immediately said something about it not being his fault. Which might have made me more upset. I'm not sure now, but I realize it's not his fault, I can still be allowed to be angry, right?
If he hadn't immediately tried to make sure I wasn't mad at him, or tell me that I shouldn't be mad at him, I probably would have been fine.
But I had just taken my temperature (which was over 99, and I usually run around 97 or so) and I'm so damn sick of feeling tired and sick and just...well, just kind of feeling puny.
So I cried a lot last night. I tried to do it in the bathroom and get it over with, because none of it is his fault, and I'm not trying to make him feel bad, I just needed to cry.
I just don't understand how someone can be sick for like a month, and since I try not to dwell, I don't tell everyone every damn day when I don't feel good. So people tend to forget and they don't understand why I'm being such a bitch.
I'm sorry, but this is maybe my third week of headaches every day. It's run together so much now that I don't even remember. It makes me wonder how I ever managed when I was a teenager and got stress headaches every day.
I don't feel sick enough to warrant staying home, so I get my ass out of bed every morning, and I'm tired the instant I just stand up, but I get up and go to work and feel even worse by the end of the day.
And then people wonder why I'm on the verge of tears every damn second.
Since I don't want to be a whiny bitch for this whole blog, let's talk about Derek. The boy is so worried about when his late starts are that I made sure to tell him I got a school calendar and that I know it's not this Wednesday, but next. He was all suspicious too, like I was lying. He said..but what year is it? And I said this year, and so then he asks me WHERE I got it from, and I said I downloaded it from on-line.
Then he believes me, or at least saying on-line made him think of something else and so he starts talking about how his reading teacher is doing something different this year and how he'll have to do book reports on-line on a BLOG! A BLOG! My kid knows what a blog is!
It's blows my mind people. Years ago when I started this blog, I never knew people would actually talk about blogs like they are an every day thing.
I guess they are at this point. I'm used to hearing about them on TV, but it was strange coming out of my 9 year old's mouth.
I'm gonna have to find this book report blog. =)
Off to take more ibuprofen, maybe I should just buy stock in the company at this point? I hate taking OTC pain killers every day, but I hate the headaches more.
Comments
And when was your last shot? If the headaches started after gettin a shot that might be what's causing it.
It wasn't directly after getting my last shot. It's so damn confusing, cause really anything could be causing it, which is part of why I don't want to go to the doctor. I feel like she's just gonna think I'm crazy. :(