How Much Better Should I Be Feeling?
I think I still have a bit of drainage in my throat.
The constant headache? My head actually feels pretty damn good, but I have been home since I started taking the medicine. I work Saturday, so the long weekend to try and feel better has been really nice.
Today though? I started sneezing violently this morning around 11, and one side of my nose has been itchy and sneezy ever since.
Like the dwarf.
It's starting to hurt my stomach muscles, and I'm curious as to what I am allergic too. This is the typical reaction to hay fever, which I believe is a grass allergy for me. Some people are allergic to the trees, but I'm pretty sure it's grass that fucks me up.
The guy in the back of us did do something with his lawn so perhaps it was his grass.
Asshole.
LOL.
It's almost a metallic taste, whatever is in my throat. I think the steroids have been good for my lungs though, I feel like I can take deeper breaths. Which helps with all the tiredness I was feeling. I haven't felt hyper or anything, though I did clean the bathroom yesterday. It felt good to do something.
Too much of yesterday was filled with playing this sim town on line game. Totally free and totally lame. Well, it was kind of cool until I couldn't figure out how to make Frank happy again. Now when I am supposed to get him to work for this other guy, he just beats me up and takes my money. So I can't get any farther and picking up chicks at the club is only so exciting. Additionally when you stay out past your bedtime, you lose intelligence and strength points, so you have to pay for more classes.
It's a weird game where you pick chicks up (with actual pictures of naked women), beat up people, and shoot this guy Bob. He's part of my problem actually, he's supposed to help me with the guy who keeps taking all my money, but I had to shoot him, so I don't know how he is supposed to help me. Stupid ass Bob.
I think I have to give up on it for awhile. I can't just do that for days and days. I'm thinking I might like a sim game though. Not that we really have any space on this hard drive for anything else. We need a bigger hard drive. We almost have all the music on and miscellaneous programs. Everything that can be burned to a disc has been, we are using any space we have. Between the two of us, we have quite a lot of music. 24GB of our 40GB (which is really only 37GB usable to begin with) is music. If we had just a slightly bigger bard drive, we would not have to delete things all the time.
Now I'm just rambling, but at least I am feeling somewhat better.
The constant headache? My head actually feels pretty damn good, but I have been home since I started taking the medicine. I work Saturday, so the long weekend to try and feel better has been really nice.
Today though? I started sneezing violently this morning around 11, and one side of my nose has been itchy and sneezy ever since.
Like the dwarf.
It's starting to hurt my stomach muscles, and I'm curious as to what I am allergic too. This is the typical reaction to hay fever, which I believe is a grass allergy for me. Some people are allergic to the trees, but I'm pretty sure it's grass that fucks me up.
The guy in the back of us did do something with his lawn so perhaps it was his grass.
Asshole.
LOL.
It's almost a metallic taste, whatever is in my throat. I think the steroids have been good for my lungs though, I feel like I can take deeper breaths. Which helps with all the tiredness I was feeling. I haven't felt hyper or anything, though I did clean the bathroom yesterday. It felt good to do something.
Too much of yesterday was filled with playing this sim town on line game. Totally free and totally lame. Well, it was kind of cool until I couldn't figure out how to make Frank happy again. Now when I am supposed to get him to work for this other guy, he just beats me up and takes my money. So I can't get any farther and picking up chicks at the club is only so exciting. Additionally when you stay out past your bedtime, you lose intelligence and strength points, so you have to pay for more classes.
It's a weird game where you pick chicks up (with actual pictures of naked women), beat up people, and shoot this guy Bob. He's part of my problem actually, he's supposed to help me with the guy who keeps taking all my money, but I had to shoot him, so I don't know how he is supposed to help me. Stupid ass Bob.
I think I have to give up on it for awhile. I can't just do that for days and days. I'm thinking I might like a sim game though. Not that we really have any space on this hard drive for anything else. We need a bigger hard drive. We almost have all the music on and miscellaneous programs. Everything that can be burned to a disc has been, we are using any space we have. Between the two of us, we have quite a lot of music. 24GB of our 40GB (which is really only 37GB usable to begin with) is music. If we had just a slightly bigger bard drive, we would not have to delete things all the time.
Now I'm just rambling, but at least I am feeling somewhat better.
Comments