Meh

I feel like I have about a billion appointments all of the sudden.
I have to go back to the doctor Friday, to check up on everything.
I am feeling better, not 100 percent, but better.
The headaches may not be able to be gotten rid of unfortunately. It still resides, though it's not a permanent thing, like if I forget about it and think about anything else it doesn't hurt.
Mind over matter? Who really knows.
All I know for sure is that I go back Friday, and hopefully they will have some better news. Or better pills. People seem shocked that no one has taken my blood yet. What's the big deal? I've only had blood drawn once and that was when I was pregnant, so I'm pretty used to doctors not taking my blood. What good is it anyways? Do sicknesses reside in blood? It felt like I was getting a cold or the flu, so what good does blood do? And if it is an allergy, then checking my blood won't help. Maybe I'll ask them to check my blood. Maybe I need glasses and that is why my head hurts. No one checked for that either, which seems strange. You'd think they'd want to make doubly sure that it's not my eyes.
I'm floundering here. Being an accountant does not teach me what I should ask the doctor.
And I don't want to be a second guesser, she is the doctor, not me.
So my appointment is for 3 on Friday. Sadly, I must come back to work afterwards. It's going to be a crazy day, leaving here at 2, running to Springfield, coming back for 2 hours later. And I have to work Saturday. My boss was just going to let me go home after the doctor, but then she realized that we'd then have to rely on someone who has become completely incompetent. I'm not naming names, you either know who I mean or you never will. It's better that way.
Instead, I close Friday, come back on Saturday at 8:30 in the morning. YAY for long days. Or not.
Long game days at that. The boys will probably go out for Magic, which means I will not be able to vent about the long stupid game day until Ben gets back around 9: 30 or so that night. Sidney is doing something, so perhaps I'll head that way. Most likely, I'll go home and sit on the computer for a couple of hours. That should waste the time.
So then I have an appointment for my birth control shot next week. That and my annual. I feel like I'm batting a hundred, but at least all my doctor crap should be done for awhile. That would be awesome. And yay for birth control in general.
Random note: I read something today that said that a person who lives with you can not even see your dead body if they want to. They have no authority. I don't know why that surprised me, but it worries me too. All my family lives way out of town. Ben would be able to do nothing for me? Not that I plan on dying any time soon, but what if? I don't know if he'll even take that as a reason, he's so dead set on things like marriage. Anyone know if a will would make a difference? I would like him to deal with things if bad things happened to me.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.