What this blog is missing lately.

A good rant.
So here's one for you.

Why on THURSDAY of all days does EVERYTHING have to go at a snail's pace? No one seems to care...the're all la-di-freaking-da. No big deal.

It is a big deal and it pisses me off when I have to finish your work cause you are just trouncing around. I HATE new people. The other day she was actually saying something about how when she was in grade school. YOU JUST STARTED, do you think anyone REALLY wants to know about your grade school?

She's not even NEAR the computer......but it's no big deal. Not until I CAN'T wait any longer and then it's up to me.

Meanwhile, the people who DO understand are riding me. When are we gonna do the check run, are we ready now. Why do they leave it til the last minute? Like I know. If I knew why maybe I wouldn't be SO pissed, but I don't. So QUIT asking me. Bastards.

My boss's reaction? Oh no, they'll have plenty of time. NO THEY WON'T.
She wouldn't say that to almost anyone else. But my worries are just no big deal.
I'm about ready to stab people with pencils.
I'm all stocked up. I don't know how sharp they are but with enough force who cares?

My ONLY comfort today is the SBAW is going down. FINALLY someone is gonna talk to her about her MANY absences..and they way she just puts herself down for vacation, when she hasn't filled out a form or had it approved or anything. Hopefully also about the way she schedules her days easy. 10 -4. That's crap. She should have to be here late.
And maybe they'll even talk to her about how she does our schedule, yet she has NO idea when she is supposed to be here. Even after she confirms the time, she comes in and tells people that she thinks it's 1:00 and can they look it up. Then Tara looked at the wrong day and said yeah, 1:30.

SBAW is a bippy twat. Her blondeness is NOT ok. She's ranking up there with the talker, but I think she just acts stupid, instead of really being stupid.

Then EVERY like five minutes...Desiree, can you help me with this. I don't understand. And I don't want people to feel like they are stupid, but some of these questions are STUPID.

(by the way, anyone who might actually know me, don't ever ask me to teach you anything. I am of the mind that if I can do it, anyone else can as well and when people don't get it, I just get more and more frustrated)
Case in point, I just verbally SPEWED at the only other person who cares about my check run.

*Edit - My Thursday. I was PISSED, obviously. Friday was WORSE. But this is a PERFECT example of how mad I was.*
It's kind of funny now. It'll be funnier after I'm on my vacation.

Comments

Brandy said…
You're cute when you're mad. :)
SWSNBN said…
*blush*

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.