Homely
This just cracks my shit up.
Over and over again. When I tell other people, I start laughing.
Cause she is JUST that stupid.
The talker was upstairs on the phones and on of our cashiers went up to look in their mailbox and stuff. When he left he was like...See you later, homie.
And she got REAL upset and told the other receptionist, that she didn't understand, her boyfriend had JUST told her she was pretty. She didn't think she was "homely".
Yes, she thought he was like...see you later, homely.
Can we all just wander around telling people they're ugly? Do we?
It's just amazing. One day she was really confused and told someone how she didn't understand how a push pin would hold up a sign. She then held up a ball point pen and clicked it and said something about it being a push pen.
That's what she thought everyone had been talking about. A pen.
I can't make this shit up people.
Over and over again. When I tell other people, I start laughing.
Cause she is JUST that stupid.
The talker was upstairs on the phones and on of our cashiers went up to look in their mailbox and stuff. When he left he was like...See you later, homie.
And she got REAL upset and told the other receptionist, that she didn't understand, her boyfriend had JUST told her she was pretty. She didn't think she was "homely".
Yes, she thought he was like...see you later, homely.
Can we all just wander around telling people they're ugly? Do we?
It's just amazing. One day she was really confused and told someone how she didn't understand how a push pin would hold up a sign. She then held up a ball point pen and clicked it and said something about it being a push pen.
That's what she thought everyone had been talking about. A pen.
I can't make this shit up people.
Comments