So this new design makes my spaces HUGE.
Since I tend to hit enter a lot, it's not really working so well.
There's this HUGE space between my sentences and it's a pain in the ass.
Anyhow, I just FIXED the code below so that there isn't a HUGE space in between the title and the picture. There was some table bullshit in the middle of it, that had all the different ones and the percentage of each that I am.
But I removed the table! I even did it right!
Everything is showing up!
See how excited I am?
I just love being able to fix code. I should start reading books on HTML.
Could I get any dorkier?
Since I tend to hit enter a lot, it's not really working so well.
There's this HUGE space between my sentences and it's a pain in the ass.
Anyhow, I just FIXED the code below so that there isn't a HUGE space in between the title and the picture. There was some table bullshit in the middle of it, that had all the different ones and the percentage of each that I am.
But I removed the table! I even did it right!
Everything is showing up!
See how excited I am?
I just love being able to fix code. I should start reading books on HTML.
Could I get any dorkier?
Comments