I thought I'd posted this before, but I can't find it.

Anyhow, when I took it before, the results were different..
I think, it was a long time ago. I don't imagine my choices for the different colors were much different. I still tend to stick to darker colors.

Which I guess makes this make sense. Still, good god, I got a LOT of shit to work on.



ColorQuiz.comDesiree took the free ColorQuiz.com personality test!

"Wants to make a favorable impression and be recogn..."


Click here to read the rest of the results.




Those fuckers. They won't even put the whole thing up??
All right, here you go.

Desiree's Existing Situation

Dissatisfied. The need to escape continued involvement with her present circumstances makes it imperative for her to find some solution.


Desiree's Stress Sources

Unfulfilled hopes have led to uncertainty and apprehension. Needs to feel secure and to avoid any further disappointment, and fears being passed over or losing standings and prestige. Doubts that things will be any better in the future and this negative attitude leads her to make exaggerated demands and to refuse to make reasonable compromises.


Desiree's Restrained Characteristics

Egocentric and therefore quick to take offense. Sensitive and sentimental, but conceals this from all except those very close to him.

Feels trapped in a distressing or uncomfortable situation and seeking some way of gaining relief. Able to achieve satisfaction through sexual activity providing no turmoil or emotional agitation is involved.


Desiree's Desired Objective

Wants to make a favorable impression and be recognized. Needs to feel appreciated and admired. Sensitive and easily hurt if no notice is taken of her or if she is not given adequate acknowledgment.


Desiree's Actual Problem

Disappointment and the fear that there is no point in formulating fresh goals have led to anxiety. Desires recognition and position, but is worried about her prospects. Reacts to this by protesting at any criticism and resisting any attempt to influence her. Tries to assert herself by meticulous control of detail in an effort to strengthen her position.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I even fixed the typos. =S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.