One more and I'm out..

I have to work tomorrow.

So, I shall go soon. I was gonna blog like a maniac today, but Derek wanted to play Monopoly and he didn't watch ANY TV TODAY!

It's like a Thanksgiving miracle! But it's not Thanksgiving. He would rather play the game.

It's like the game that goes on FOREVER!

I'm out, I lost. Ben and Derek are still trading money back and forth. We thought Derek was finally gonna lose, but then he landed on Free Parking and there was over $2,000 there.

Ben has over $11,000. He always gripes about playing it cause no one ever wants to finish it. So, I guess Derek is DETERMINED to finish it.

I don't think I've ever seen the game fully played. I used to play a LOT with an aunt of mine when I would stay the night at her house. After her kids were in bed, we would stay up later and play Monopoly. Her kids were MUCH younger, but I still wanted to hang out. I LOVE her!

Anyhow. We'd usually get tired and stop playing at like 2 or 3 in the morning. It's interesting to watch it play out. Derek had about $7,000 at one point. But Ben has Boardwalk and Park Place. Plus all the green ones. Ben's gonna win. Maybe Saturday. For now, they just keep trading back and forth.

Comments

Jennifer said…
Better Monopoly than Risk, I say. It takes four hours to conquer the eastern seaboard as opposed to 12 to conquer the world. Doesn't anyone play Scrabble anymore?

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.