Ramblings

I'm thinking that my stubbornness is wearing down. I'm running out of music to put up for a song of the day.
It's almost a chore at the end of the day to think of one to add.
I think I shall only put music there when I REALLY want to share with y'all.
Maybe, maybe I'll change my mind later.
Maybe I'll figure out the code to have music embedded. Then you'd have to listen.
Who knows. Vacation is almost over, I prolly won't be spending much time doing other stuff, besides being lazy and working.

Also, I watched Comic Book Villians last night and it is a weird fucking movie. I bought it cause it has a whole bunch of people that I like. It's definitely a black comedy. People die. Including Cary Elwes. Maybe he deserved it, but still.
It was definitely different than anything I've seen in awhile.

I babysat this week. Birdie is quite the little cutie. I MISS having someone ask me things. Derek thinks I know nothing. I love how while playing with cars, she made them into a little family. With a mommy and daddy car and a baby car. She was going to add another baby, but we couldn't find anymore smallish ones. We'd just put Derek to bed (they both kinda listened while I read Derek his bedtime story) and put on Dora when Karina and Daddy got back. I kinda miss Dora as well. Compared to this Saturday morning cartoon crap he watches now. I kept him home Wednesday and he only wanted to watch Transformers. What the fuck?

I'm uploading videos, as I sit here typing, and cleaning up my hotmail, cause that's what I do. At least I don't have to just sit there while the videos upload. They take awhile. I'm wondering if my free account is running out of space.
Probably.

I had my inspection Tuesday. With the whole annual review, they upped my rent ten bucks. Not really a big problem. Ben must have given off a vibe while she was there. Maybe she could sense how comfortable he was in the house. The minute he was out of sight, she was like..who's that? I told her my boyfriend and that he was there to make sure someone was there to pick up the kid, seeing as how she could've not come until 3:30. She seemed appeased. Then I started explaining how we were gonna add him on and she made sure that I understood that he couldn't live there until we were approved and I said yeah. She then mentioned something about them doing a postal inquiry to see if he was getting mail here and I said, well, he got ONE item here and that's cause the bank was confused, we weren't going to send the card back, just because they sent it to the wrong address. Either way, he got it.
Hopefully it doesn't turn into something big.
She just was like...well, if the inquiry doesn't go well, then we can terminate your assistance and I said, yes, I know.
(Thanks for the fear in the pit of my stomach, thanks for the worry back. I was doing pretty good recently, but thanks for being so suspicious and kind of a bitch about it.)
I'm not gonna worry about it unless I actually have to, because just thinking about it makes me realize there's no way in hell I could pay the rent all on my own. I'd have to move in to some crappy apartment.

I had awful dreams last night, maybe as a result. It just went from one weirdness to the next. From me manipulating people with tears (THIS upsets me), to being late, to overbooking on plans, it was just weird and mostly uncomfortable. :s

Well, was that random enough?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.