Christmas music
People don't get why I'm not gung ho in Christmas music. 2 reasons.
1. It's repetitive. All the same songs.Done by different people.
2. It's always about being with family and everything being awesome as long as you're with family. Now I know I CHOSE to live here with no family, but it's still rough every year. I have my little family and don't get me wrong, my family is crazy and is EXTREMELY hard to be around for the holidays. I "ran away" again after one such Christmas for good. I remember sitting, talking to creepy Nat on the phone and telling him how I could do nothing right, and seriously talking about putting my head through the T.V.
I've went out of my way to not be that stressed with Derek. We have spending limits and I have one kid. We aren't going to get a tree this year either, further showcasing my "bah humbug"ness I guess.
So that's it in a nutshell. I have no more time today, I have a short lunch.
But! It's been 8 years since I started this here blog and only recently did I make it public again. I did however, decide to limit comments to people with sign ins again.
1. It's repetitive. All the same songs.Done by different people.
2. It's always about being with family and everything being awesome as long as you're with family. Now I know I CHOSE to live here with no family, but it's still rough every year. I have my little family and don't get me wrong, my family is crazy and is EXTREMELY hard to be around for the holidays. I "ran away" again after one such Christmas for good. I remember sitting, talking to creepy Nat on the phone and telling him how I could do nothing right, and seriously talking about putting my head through the T.V.
I've went out of my way to not be that stressed with Derek. We have spending limits and I have one kid. We aren't going to get a tree this year either, further showcasing my "bah humbug"ness I guess.
So that's it in a nutshell. I have no more time today, I have a short lunch.
But! It's been 8 years since I started this here blog and only recently did I make it public again. I did however, decide to limit comments to people with sign ins again.
Comments