YAY!

I'm so very excited, I should have known that people would pull through for me.
I forget that tone isn't always obvious via internet, so my bulletin on MySpace probably came across as "poor me", which was not how I intended it.

However, in the meantime (and hopefully not out of pity, lol!) people sent me messages saying they'd love to come to a birthday thing. So it looks like I'm gonna have a real party! Certain people I know are out, as they are going to be going to the Country Fair (mainly Jesse, which is sad, but unavoidable), but Jenn wants to come, Alma wants to come, I think I could coerce a few more people from work, and I got a tentative yes from Liz, so that's awesome. I think I could coerce Sidney too, she's pretty awesome about coming to my birthday parties.
Plus, I'll have to convince Heather that she must come. Cause she HAS to. =)
This is going to be kid-friendly, just so everyone knows. Not that that means it can't be fun, just that things are easier for families when they can bring children along. I personally like kids (just not teenagers), especially other people's children. lol.
I feel like if I put enough effort into this it could actually become the kind of awesome party I've been lucky enough to attend. Some I've even been lucky enough to throw. I have MySpace at my disposal, along with word of mouth. Perhaps my house is out in Springfield, but that doesn't mean anything I'm finding out.

And really? I go into Eugene for other people's parties, so how is that any different? Sure, they could say that Springfield is a "bad area" but so the hell is Eugene in spaces. I'll tell you this, I've never had anyone try to break into my house and I've heard of friends in Eugene who this has happened to.
So screw that stereotype.
Besides, I live in Springfield and we all know I'm awesome. (I'm obviously wearing my "full of myself" hat today.)

So it sounds like we shall barbecue on Saturday, July 12th at 6 at my house.
If you want to come, RSVP please. Also, you may need my address. Most of you wouldn't, but some of you may not know where I live. =)

Sadly, a TON of the people here on MySpace are my relatives and I'd love to see anyone of them at one of my birthday parties, but they all live too far away. Oh well. =S
At least I get to have a party! =)

I shared a bit of TMI with the lovely people over at TMI_Chix on LJ and I must say that it's making me happy. They think it's funny, plus everyone loves the Bruce icon I stoleborrowed from someone on LJ.
(Ariel? You're reading this? An appearance from you would pretty much make my birthday, just so you know.)

Comments

AnywhereEden said…
Aww, I wish I could. Aaron has a conference to go to in Seattle that weekend though, and he'll be taking the car for the whole weekend, leaving me stranded at home.
SWSNBN said…
Conference's are NOT allowed to happen on my birthday weekend.
WTH?
The world really IS conspiring against me, I'm not just paranoid.
BOO.

Um ok. I'm sad, but I'll survive.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.