"How can I deal with this, if you won’t get with this?"

So, I'm sitting here bored as hell.
Is it obvious? Pretty much. I'd play some online game, but then I'll forget that I'm cooking. Then you can all read about me in the news when my house burns down. Yay.
I've just finished my awful awards show. I only say awful cause most people would say so. I really loved it actually, but I'm pretty fond of awards shows.
I'm sitting here listening to Fiona Apple, The Offspring, and No Doubt. Quite a mix. That's the lovely thing about my iPod. I can get 900 songs on it and it's all a crazy mix.
I've been drinking a bit, if I can't type, that's why.
I'm debating answering a message while I'm drunk and completely honest. What I tend to forget is that I should wear my diplomat hat. I really should.
Anyhow. Ha. I think I'll avoid MySpace from here on out tonight. Who knows what I might say. =S

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.