Numb

I think I'm beyond caring at this point.
I hope so. No crying, just hopelessness.
Awesome.

My bank has charged me overdraft fees because I couldn't deposit money in the damn ATM. It wouldn't work or accept my cash, or whatever the hell. New and improved, my ass.
40 dollars.
I sent them a message on line, we'll see what they do. I DID call and talk to someone yesterday, and she said they empty the bins out at night. I tried Tuesday night, and Wednesday. No luck, so OBVIOUSLY, they did not empty the bins the night before.
They better waive those charges.

My kid has been having major tantrums lately. Literally FREAKING out at home. And I guess he's had a rough time twice this week at school. I don't know what to do. We took away his video games for a week already from the tantrum the other night, and now he still had problems today. I don't know what else to do. I'm half tempted to take away his California trip with his dad. But that just means less time with his dad.

I have to go back to court, hope they'll let me defer my fee and attend an arbitration meeting on the 18th of January. It's 600 dollars for the fee, and the paper only states that each party must pay their share. Not how much each party has to pay, so I assume it's 300. =(
Only 425 in fees deferred at this point. I must admit seeing that in print made me a little more scared than numb. Is it all really worth it?
This should take up my whole free Monday for working next Saturday.

I was going to go and actually PAY for a hair cut, but now that I've lost 40 bucks (maybe), I can't do that. I'm thinking about asking Ben to cut it. That's how desperate I've gotten.
Having a bad week here guys. Don't mean to, but I just can't seem to turn it around. I'm supposed to go to the holiday party tomorrow and stand up in front of everyone and be acknowledged for my 5 years here.
I'm only going cause Tara agreed to go with me. She's nice like that. I didn't know who else to ask, and I tried Heather, but her company party is the SAME NIGHT. How likely is that?

I want to just be someone else right now. Or be back in school and not making enough money to have these assholes try and garnish me.

Comments

Jenn said…
(hug) Don't know what else to say sweetie.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.