Bored on my lunch break...

Seems like it always happens that whenever I have to get up early, early and go to work I don't sleep well. At all.
It makes me sad, cause then I have to be here for like..almost ten hours today and on top of everything I'm so tired.
Meh.
Coffee only irritates my stomach, so keeping awake that way does not help me.
I'm seriously entertaining the thought though, even though I know it's a bad idea.

In any case, I hope everyone else's Saturday was better than mine, as I am working. And hope that the Ducks win, k?
I have a real, honest to god vacation coming up. I've never had enough time saved up to take a week off, and so in like...May last year I sat down and figured it all out and realized it was my year for Christmas with Derek, so I planned well. I'm going to be off from the 21st to the 2nd. People keep asking me what I'm going to do on my vacation.
HA! I'm gonna sit at home, it's Christmas time, I don't have any extra money, I'm just going to sleep in and be happy.
Derek will be leaving from the 21st to the 24th for the weekend to go with Jake to California and see Sheldon. I made sure what part of California and he said Northern. California scares me, so I wanted to make sure it was a nicer area. Friendlier perhaps. Not sure what word I'm looking for, just no drive bys, please?
I'm so excited that I won't have to get up early for 12 days and I'm only using 5 actual vacation days. I know how to work around the holidays, so I am "teh awesome".

Also! I had a fantastic day yesterday being off for working today. I wasted time going to the Cricket store, which made me unhappy, but Ben is awesome all around. He knew how freaked out I was about not having enough money for the season and so we "winter cleaned" our house and got rid of some CDs, DVDs, and such that we didn't care for. Not only did he end up getting 75 dollars in cash for it all, but he bought my Christmas present at the same time. He's smart, that boy. I have to remember that when I am freaking out I should share with him instead of being the strong, silent type. Far from freaking him out, he finds some way to make it all better.
Did I mention lately that I love my boyfriend?
We're coming up on our seventh year together and we've known each other since 1995, he's definitely my closest friend at this point, along with being my boyfriend. I mean, I see him every day, we can even live together and not hate each other, something I can't do with many people.

Ok enough mooning over my boyfriend, I actually need to eat on my lunch instead of going on and on about my awesome boyfriend. LOL.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.