I'm trying to let you hear me as I am...

Bad day y'all.

I'm pretty convinced that my ass is going to get sued off, I couldn't file anything at court today cause I needed actual papers. Some sort of form. It's going to cost $129.00; which I really don't have since my son would like to have a birthday.
How can my week get so shitty, so quickly?
The lady at the court house told me I had three options...
1. Get a lawyer. Ha. Like I can afford that.
2. Go to Willamette Stationers.
3. Go to the library at the court house and look up some examples and draft my own.

I chose number three. And they gave me a form for fee deferral based on my income. Hopefully that will work and it won't actually cost me anything.
I'm really fucking convinced that the Statute of Limitations ran out before they served me papers, but have I kept everything from 2001? Nope. No way.
In my papers, I've alleged that I stopped paying in July. Which was when I stopped paying everything else. They didn't write it off until November, but I'm going with July. Do I even know what I am talking about? Not really, but sending them a letter saying I disputed their debt didn't get me anywhere, and now I have to do something or else they win.
I'm still taking it one step at a time here. Go to the courthouse at 8 in the effing morning to file the fee deferral, hopefully file the papers then.
MY TIME IS RUNNING OUT. I AM FREAKING OUT. Pretty fucking hard to conceal at work, so now most of the people know that I'm really fucking upset and a few know why. Including my boss cause she was sent to find me when I had to exit stage left, before I broke down sobbing.
I should have gone to school to be a lawyer.
Here's a lesson. Don't ever get a fucking credit card. Ever.
I'd love to get out of the house this weekend, but I fear I should not ever spend money again, who knows how much they could take from me. =(
I was thinking about hot tubbing, but I've decided that I should clean and enjoy a cheap night in.
I'll be thinking about that hot tub though.
I wish that I could really talk to someone about it. Someone in person besides the people I work with. They are very nice people, but not my friends. =(
I'm so fucking scared, but I can't be, cause I have to be the adult and not be scared and know what the fuck I'm doing at all times.
The more I whine at Ben the more convinced I become that he's going to realize how fucked up I; and by default, my life is and can be.
I know he's better than that.

To top it all off, I had a dream that I was pregnant and I was so relieved that Ben couldn't get mad at me cause I'd taken all the necessary precautions. By the time I made my peace with it, I started bleeding instead. =(
I think it's because my legs were crampy last night and reminded me of period cramping.
I'm fucking angry, annoyed, upset, sad, WORRIED, just...a little bit of everything, and I've love to take my mind off of it, but that's not going to happen easily. I'm a little worried that I should take a sleeping pill to make sure that I can sleep tonight.
That or a bottle of rum, straight up.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.