Shoes Suck

I actually posted something to Myspace that I didn't post here!
I know, it's like I'm cheating on my blog.

I got new shoes, cause my old ones sucked, right? Then we walked all over the place. Over to Willamalane to drop the kid off, over to the liquor store to stock up on Margarita mix (the tequila's in it, y'all!) for Candace's impending visit, hit up Dutch Bros for coffee (YUM), walked back home, was lazy as hell (should have been cleaning, instead obsessively playing the game (I have the high score on Ben and I's "team" scores)), headed back out to Willamalane to pick up the kid, then walked home.
Finally I cleaned some, but not before they got there. I suck sometimes.

Sunday I wore the shoes to work. I got to work and realized that even with band aids on the back of my ankle, my ankles still hurt. So what did I do? I bought some $4.00 flip flops so that I would not have to wear the "shoes of doom". That's what I'm calling them. The real lesson here is not to break in your shoes in one day. I had blisters on the back of my ankles, and then I got a full LINE blister, or something like that. It's ugly, and it hurts. I took a picture, cause I want some sympathy. I swear that sometimes Ben acts like I'm a big baby about things, but this really hurts. I don't expect my ankles to hurt every time I walk on them, and I think I have every right to be a big baby about it.

Sadly, Saturday we also realized that my memory card is erroring. =(
I have no idea what the hell is going on, but Kingston has a lifetime warranty. Which won't get it here before Saturday and the coast trip. I've been informed that I can get a 1 gig for way less than my 256 MB originally cost. Which sucks ass. I only bought it last year, and you're telling me I can almost buy two 1 gigs for the same cost?
I mean, it's AWESOME that it won't cost much to get something in time. I have my 16 MB one in now. It holds 25 pictures. Which is not nearly enough. I like to take a bunch at a time and hope that at least a couple come out really good. I don't have time to be erasing in between. In any case, I'm going to be charging a memory card to my account here at the bookstore before the end of the week. Now I just hope that I don't drop my camera in the ocean.

Also! Saturday night? Ben and I had the BEST talk.
He's awesome, even if he does think I'm a big baby when I get hurt.

Comments

Brandy said…
boo memory card
yay ben!
SWSNBN said…
That's ok, I bought a new memory card. Was very cheap. =)

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.