Teh suck

Seriously.

Ick. I HATE being sick. I slept almost 12 hours yesterday. And yet my nose is still stuffed up and it's FLAKING from the constant blowing.
I'm more worried that I am gonna get an ear infection. I don't know what taking antibiotics will do to my new birth control.
And an "oops" baby would not be fun.

This just makes me more inclined to what to take care of the problem entirely.
Anyhow. I had a pretty good vacation, even with getting sick. I cleaned like a madwoman. I had a GREAT conference with his teacher. (remember how I gloated the other day? Well, Derek was doing his version of the "robot" the other night, and I realized that he has NO rhythm. This is what I get for being so boastful.)

I've been re-applying carmex to my nose every time I think about it. If I could just be in the shower PERMANENTLY, than I could breathe.
(In an "isn't that cute" moment, Ben put about 6 pictures of ME on his Ipod. He can look at me whenever he wants. It's little things like that that remind me how truly awesome he is. I am so very lucky. We're very lucky. We "fit". =))

I got to see Ariel and hang out for a bit. Friday night, we watched Denis Leary and drank beers. Then we went shopping Saturday morning. There might actually be less people there on Saturday before noon than almost any other time. (Now I've actually started sneezing more and my nose is really pissed, but I HAVE to wipe it. Bitches.)
And I'm sick and don't want to move. It's sad.
I'm a very pathetic sick person.

I'm also feeling slightly resentful. Just cause I am sick, the world can't stop. Derek just keeps wanting me to entertain him and since I just want to lay there, Ben wants to lay there too. =(
Then Derek is bored and the dishes need to be done and god about a MILLION other things that my brain is screaming at me about. But I don't want to do them and he doesn't want to. If I end up doing dishes today, I'm going to be really pissed. But they can't just sit there. While we went plastic with a bunch of things, somehow we still managed to use all Derek's bowls and cups.
/rant.

Sorry. Had to rant for a moment. I think my typing gets more frenzied as I rant, cause now Ben is at least attempting to clean up the kitchen. Or he's making dinner. I don't know, as long as he is doing something. There is too much to always been down to have both of us be "down".

Anyhow. It was a good weekend, for the most part. We missed someone who didn't make it. =( That's what I'm really worried about for Derek's sleep-over party. That no one will show and he's gonna think it sucks. Or that he'll be sad at his own birthday party. Oh well, I guess he's gotta learn that SOMETIMES life is disappointing. He'll have to learn to deal.

Next weekend, the Daddie's show! And then I hang out with Jesse and Jake, and of course Ben. It's gonna be weird. I know it already. I figure though, that this is good for Derek. For everyone to get along. At least on the outside. Even if Jake pisses me off more the longer I know him. I have to get along with him for Derek's sake.
(GOD! Now I have to watch the Chronicles of Narnia, like I give a crap. Err. I'm so easily irritated at this whole day.)

I'm being too bitchy, so I'm gonna go. I'm gonna post my post from Tuesday after my doctor's visit and at some point, I'll have to post party pics. I'm CRAZY with a camera, y'all.

Comments

Brandy said…
I'm glad you had a good time, despite being ill.
SWSNBN said…
It was good. I got some cute pictures. I think. Though most had the red eye problem. Hopefully it comes out ok, I screwed with them a bit this morning.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.