Song of the Day 2/23/06

It took me YEARS to realize who did this song.

Angel
Aerosmith

I'm alone yeah I don't know if I can face the night
I'm in tears and the cryin that I do is for you
I want your love let's break the wall between us
Don't make it tough, I'll put away my pride
Enough's enough, I've suffered and I've seen the light...baby...

You're my angel come and save me tonight
You're my angel come and make it alright

Don't know what I'm gonna do about this feeling inside
Yes, it's true loneliness took me for a ride
Without your love, I'm nothin but a beggar
Without your love, a dog without a bone
What can I do, I'm sleepin in this bed alone...baby...

You're my angel come and save me tonight
You're my angel come and make it alright
come and save me tonight...

You're the reason I live
You're the reason I die
You're the reason I give when I break down and cry
Don't need no reason why
Baby, baby, baby

Comments

Floyd's Lists said…
Yeah, Steven Tyler's voice is pretty tough to identify...
SWSNBN said…
Are you making fun of me?

I just didn't know who it was for awhile....as a kid. It happens.

It's happened to me. =)
Floyd's Lists said…
Of course Floyd was making fun of you. It's what Floyd does.
SWSNBN said…
Well, I can laugh at myself.

I can see your point.
Floyd's Lists said…
Floyd is pleased that you haven't taken offense. None was intended. Floyd digs your cleavage.
SWSNBN said…
I prefer not to take offense.

It takes a lot to piss me off. =)
Thanks for digging my cleavage.

Cleavage is the BEST.

Popular posts from this blog

Anonymous no more?

Today is the day, we break free.