How is it?
That a person can have so much fun just shopping. I don't know how many times I laughed. I even grabbed Ariel's butt.
And we yelled at Tammy. Who tried to pretend that she didn't know us!
I can't imagine why.
She gave in though when I was like...YOU MUST SEE THE TATTOO. I've been showing this thing to EVERYONE.
"Do you like tattoos?"
"Do you wanna see it?"
"You know you do."
Not that I've really had to cajole anyone into it. I just feel like I'm being a bit of a showoff.
It's really starting to itch though. I have to remind myself not to. That prolly wouldn't feel fantastic. And it's starting to peel. Now that the scab is almost completely off, it's gonna peel. Lotioning it = rubbing it....at least a little. So I guess I'll be able to stop the itching for a moment.
And we yelled at Tammy. Who tried to pretend that she didn't know us!
I can't imagine why.
She gave in though when I was like...YOU MUST SEE THE TATTOO. I've been showing this thing to EVERYONE.
"Do you like tattoos?"
"Do you wanna see it?"
"You know you do."
Not that I've really had to cajole anyone into it. I just feel like I'm being a bit of a showoff.
It's really starting to itch though. I have to remind myself not to. That prolly wouldn't feel fantastic. And it's starting to peel. Now that the scab is almost completely off, it's gonna peel. Lotioning it = rubbing it....at least a little. So I guess I'll be able to stop the itching for a moment.
Comments
Yes, I'm just cool enough that I can make grocery shopping fun.
Hey, what time should I get you on Monday? We'll go blow your tax refund on new undies and stuff.