SHIT
I managed to drop another tag. Thanks KARINA! =) I'm it. You're next!
Five Guilty Pleasures
The Rules: Write an entry about Five Guilty Pleasures. In the end, you need to choose five people to be tagged and list their names.
1) piercings and Tattoos
I'm CRAZY, I know. This last Friday, I was like.....It's been a WHOLE week, I should go and get the OTHER shoulder tattooed. I can have TWO butterflies!!!!!!
And then I realized, I need to chill the hell out. I'm STILL tempted to get my nose re-pierced, but it was kind of a pain in the ass when it was done before. And the boy would be sad if I got the other nipple done. I feel un-even, but until he can play more fully with the pierced one, I must have one he can be a little rough with.
2) Adult Swim
I LOVE the cartoons. It's outta control. I'm an adult and I LOVE the cartoons. Family Guy, Aqua Teen, The Boondocks, Robot Chicken even. Home movies. MOST of the cartoons, just a few I can't take. Like SeaLab. SeaLab is dumb.
3) Blogging (I'm stealing from Karina)
Typing so many things out helps so MUCH. I can get it out and not spew at people all the time. Just the poor boyfriend. *sigh* He puts up with a LOT. He listens to me all the time. Even with the blogging. =)
4) Spicy Sushi
Without the raw fish, it's not NEARLY as good for me as it could be. It's prolly got MAYO as well. That pretty much negates any and all good things. But it's SO good. I wish I had some RIGHT now. ><
5) Lotion!
I lotion up a LOT! It's insane. I lotion my hands a few times a day. I work with paper all day and I pee a lot. From all the water I drink. Whoever thought that being so good about the water makes me pee every FIVE minutes...
Ok, I'm exaggerating. It's prolly closer to every half hour. Still, then I wash and then I re-lotion. Right now my hands want LOTION.
I tag...
Whoever wants to.
Five Guilty Pleasures
The Rules: Write an entry about Five Guilty Pleasures. In the end, you need to choose five people to be tagged and list their names.
1) piercings and Tattoos
I'm CRAZY, I know. This last Friday, I was like.....It's been a WHOLE week, I should go and get the OTHER shoulder tattooed. I can have TWO butterflies!!!!!!
And then I realized, I need to chill the hell out. I'm STILL tempted to get my nose re-pierced, but it was kind of a pain in the ass when it was done before. And the boy would be sad if I got the other nipple done. I feel un-even, but until he can play more fully with the pierced one, I must have one he can be a little rough with.
2) Adult Swim
I LOVE the cartoons. It's outta control. I'm an adult and I LOVE the cartoons. Family Guy, Aqua Teen, The Boondocks, Robot Chicken even. Home movies. MOST of the cartoons, just a few I can't take. Like SeaLab. SeaLab is dumb.
3) Blogging (I'm stealing from Karina)
Typing so many things out helps so MUCH. I can get it out and not spew at people all the time. Just the poor boyfriend. *sigh* He puts up with a LOT. He listens to me all the time. Even with the blogging. =)
4) Spicy Sushi
Without the raw fish, it's not NEARLY as good for me as it could be. It's prolly got MAYO as well. That pretty much negates any and all good things. But it's SO good. I wish I had some RIGHT now. ><
5) Lotion!
I lotion up a LOT! It's insane. I lotion my hands a few times a day. I work with paper all day and I pee a lot. From all the water I drink. Whoever thought that being so good about the water makes me pee every FIVE minutes...
Ok, I'm exaggerating. It's prolly closer to every half hour. Still, then I wash and then I re-lotion. Right now my hands want LOTION.
I tag...
Whoever wants to.
Comments