Weird Thursday/Monday
It's very odd to come back to work after a holiday. It feels like Monday, but I have tomorrow off. Not super excited to work Sunday. I get to work with the whiner kid. =(
Meh. So be it. At least I can hide in the deposit room and play music loudly. Course if he does the same, it'll be just like a goddamn rave. Le sigh.
So this not drinking thing is...interesting. I went into it all hardcore and shit, but I'm kind of bored. So instead I'm eating. That probably isn't a lot better at least for my weight. I've watched a lot of movies and shows though.
In other news, I've walked 3 days in a row now, to varying degrees....and I have a date to walk tonight. Plus I'm gonna eat SO many green things tonight. Good job me.
The end of the year sucks around here and I have the misfortune to be born this month so while my birthday is a week away, I feel like no one is going to remember what with all the other stress.
Again, so be it. This is called being an adult right? I think I tend to fall back on work and friends too much though. I mean....I have no family here. And while that's a good thing for the most part, I DO miss my sisters. They get my special brand of crazy from living with mom. Was reading my little sis' blog from 2005 and it's so like me. Course nowadays I'm not sure I'd like for them to read it because of certain things I talk about.
Good news? I ate twinkies today and I kind of hated them. SO much sugar. I guess perhaps I really should be a fruit eater for my sugar fix. Or cereal or something. Good lord, I may be turning into a dark chocolate person. I'd like a nap, I'd like a drink, I'd like to smoke. I'd like a lot of things.
What I'm gonna do is clock back on, stop blogging, and get my shit done before I go home.
Wow..this was a stupid blog post huh? And you all read it anyhow. =)
Meh. So be it. At least I can hide in the deposit room and play music loudly. Course if he does the same, it'll be just like a goddamn rave. Le sigh.
So this not drinking thing is...interesting. I went into it all hardcore and shit, but I'm kind of bored. So instead I'm eating. That probably isn't a lot better at least for my weight. I've watched a lot of movies and shows though.
In other news, I've walked 3 days in a row now, to varying degrees....and I have a date to walk tonight. Plus I'm gonna eat SO many green things tonight. Good job me.
The end of the year sucks around here and I have the misfortune to be born this month so while my birthday is a week away, I feel like no one is going to remember what with all the other stress.
Again, so be it. This is called being an adult right? I think I tend to fall back on work and friends too much though. I mean....I have no family here. And while that's a good thing for the most part, I DO miss my sisters. They get my special brand of crazy from living with mom. Was reading my little sis' blog from 2005 and it's so like me. Course nowadays I'm not sure I'd like for them to read it because of certain things I talk about.
Good news? I ate twinkies today and I kind of hated them. SO much sugar. I guess perhaps I really should be a fruit eater for my sugar fix. Or cereal or something. Good lord, I may be turning into a dark chocolate person. I'd like a nap, I'd like a drink, I'd like to smoke. I'd like a lot of things.
What I'm gonna do is clock back on, stop blogging, and get my shit done before I go home.
Wow..this was a stupid blog post huh? And you all read it anyhow. =)
Comments