Life without an iPod
I'm sad. I have no connection and I can't even poop book in the morning now. I'm glad they took it, I hope they don't charge me for fixing or replacing it......
Meh. So..
I have a fatty liver. Which is weird. Even my liver is fat now? I thought the stuff on the inside was doing ok? Or maybe it's all just because they couldn't come up with a real reason for what is wrong with me?
That's fine. I'm busting my ass trying to be better. Trying not to be sitting on my ass on the couch all the time. Walked to VRC from my house on Coburg yesterday. Today my feet are not hurting too bad, but my ass still hurts. I'm hoping all this makes a difference. I really don't know, but I do know that I have a kick ass tan going on. Well, kick ass for me that is.
I just wish I could think of more reasons to get the fuck out of the house.
Everything I can think of is a food place or somewhere I'd have to spend money and I am broke. Maybe $1.50 movies....every night? Would still get expensive. Sometimes I get out and just walk the neighborhood, at least that one is free. I keep thinking I could walk home from work and I could, but I'd be in jeans, not comfortable and have to walk alone. And right now I couldn't even use headphones as I have none. I'm pretty sure we actually got rid of all CD walkmans when we moved last time.
Derek comes home this weekend. I'm excited for that. Maybe I can convince this kid to walk with his mom. I probably shouldn't use the tactics I employ on the boyfriend...telling my kid I'm going to die is bound to end badly.
In any case. At least my liver isn't damaged due to drinking, and I got out of my house multiple times this weekend thanks to Miss Ariel. Cleaned Friday night/Saturday, ran errands Saturday, spent the day by the river Sunday with my neighbor, my Heather, Mae and Sheila. That was lovely. I spent a very nice evening with Mae too. I never felt like we connected, but now we have more in common and it was really nice to see a friendly face I knew. She even stayed later and we had sandwiches. Yesterday was my marathon walk. Today is back to the grind.
Meh. So..
I have a fatty liver. Which is weird. Even my liver is fat now? I thought the stuff on the inside was doing ok? Or maybe it's all just because they couldn't come up with a real reason for what is wrong with me?
That's fine. I'm busting my ass trying to be better. Trying not to be sitting on my ass on the couch all the time. Walked to VRC from my house on Coburg yesterday. Today my feet are not hurting too bad, but my ass still hurts. I'm hoping all this makes a difference. I really don't know, but I do know that I have a kick ass tan going on. Well, kick ass for me that is.
I just wish I could think of more reasons to get the fuck out of the house.
Everything I can think of is a food place or somewhere I'd have to spend money and I am broke. Maybe $1.50 movies....every night? Would still get expensive. Sometimes I get out and just walk the neighborhood, at least that one is free. I keep thinking I could walk home from work and I could, but I'd be in jeans, not comfortable and have to walk alone. And right now I couldn't even use headphones as I have none. I'm pretty sure we actually got rid of all CD walkmans when we moved last time.
Derek comes home this weekend. I'm excited for that. Maybe I can convince this kid to walk with his mom. I probably shouldn't use the tactics I employ on the boyfriend...telling my kid I'm going to die is bound to end badly.
In any case. At least my liver isn't damaged due to drinking, and I got out of my house multiple times this weekend thanks to Miss Ariel. Cleaned Friday night/Saturday, ran errands Saturday, spent the day by the river Sunday with my neighbor, my Heather, Mae and Sheila. That was lovely. I spent a very nice evening with Mae too. I never felt like we connected, but now we have more in common and it was really nice to see a friendly face I knew. She even stayed later and we had sandwiches. Yesterday was my marathon walk. Today is back to the grind.
Comments